DLMA 3: Awards Night

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Lisa's POV

We are here at the Seoul Music Award and we are at the same table with our best friends, the Red Velvet. 

"Long time no see, girls" Irene Unnie said.

"Yah It's been a long time..." Seulgi Unnie said.

"Long time no see Unnies, I miss all of you a lot." I said.

"Aahhh so cute Lisaaaa," Wendy Unnie said.

"I miss you too, I mean all of you." Irene unnie said and we all laughed.

"Wait Unnies, let's all listen to the program." Yeri interrupted us and we all laughed.

"So cute Yeri, " Rosie said.

We were surprised when some fans screamed it is because BTS just arrived, and only the table beside us is vacant. Why so lucky BLACKPINK. I saw Joy and Wendy Unnie teasing us with a glare. I just laughed at it and didn't take it seriously.

Jungkook is just sitting beside me. And right now IU is performing. I know Jungkook has a crush on her.

Why do I feel jealous? When I'm not.

There is a part in the lyrics that say "It is still you, I love you till death" IU is done performing and the place is kinda quiet and Jungkook is singing. Wow he really loves IU's performance.

"It is still, I love you till death, Lisa..." I was shocked. What did he just say?

BTS Members, Red Velvet and my unnies got shocked.

I looked at him and he just smiled at me so he received a death glare. The Red Velvet teased me again. I just look at the stage and happily Got7 is performing. So I shouted.

"Go BamBam!!!" I shouted. Jungkook looked shocked. I just smirked at them.

I saw in my peripheral view how Jungkook's hyung teased him.

***

Jisoo's POV 

"And the Best Female Group Award goes to BLACKPINK!!!" The MC said.

We all stood up and bowed to others and went to the stage to receive the award.

"Ahmmm... Annyeong Blinkue... Thank you so much for all the love and support you guys gave and giving to us. It really means a lot, because besides our families and friends you guys are the only one who loves us. " I said and I don't refer it to others huh. " So again, Thank you thank you thank you so much." 

Jennie did her signature flying kiss to all the Blinks and the fans screamed and Jennie felt ashamed and we just laughed.

"Wait BLACKPINK, Can we ask you something?" The MC asked.

"Oh sure, what is it?" Rosie answered.

"When you're maknae turns 23 your dating ban is now disable. And it was three years ago. You are now free to date your loved ones, do you girls date someone these days???" The MC asked and the fans screamed again.

"Ahmm, before yeah, yes we have but it's already a long time ago." I said.

"So what can you say about those boys?" The girl MC asked.

"For those boys you don't deserve us. And for now we have a lot of priorities that need to be done first rather than to love someone. Thank you." I said and we went down the stage and the BTS bowed to us. We just bowed back to show respect and the fans screamed. Woah it is really a big thing huh. We just laughed and ignored it.

BTS Won an award and here's their speech.

"A big thanks to the ARMY'S who always make things possible. And for all the people who loved us we love you too." Jin said. And the MC also asked them.

"We all knew BTS is popular and many girls want them but, BTS do you have love ones?" The MC asked.

"Yes we do have, of course our family and the Army's. And for the girls, we were sorry for letting you go but we love you. STILL. You know who you are please forgive us. Thank you guys!" Jin said and went down. And he is smiling at me huh. I just ignore him.

***

Jennie's POV 

We are just done performing.

"Guys you're so hot while performing." Joy complimented.

"Thank youuuu!!!" We said and sat down. 

BTS is performing now I don't even spend time to look at them.

"Hey Lisa..." I called Lisa.

"Yes unnie???" she cutely asked.

"I'm not comfortable in my dress anymore. I want to change but the dressing room is too far." I said.

"Let's go to the comfort room," She suggested and I agreed.

So we excuse ourselves.

~At the comfort room~   

While fixing my dress Lisa asked me.

"Unnie what did you notice about Jisoo noona and Jin oppa's answer?" She asked.

"Hmmm... nothing interesting besides Jin oppa seems like answering our unnie." I said and we laughed. "I'm not really comfortable at this dress arghhhh!!!" I whined again.

"We need to go now unnie, maybe they are now looking for us" Lisa said.

So we went out of the comfort room. And there is someone who seems waiting for us, oh so they are done performing. I just act like I did not see him and just pass by him. But he blocked our way. So no choice I need to notice him.

"Uh-uhmmm so Jennie, I know were not in good condition but please take it." He said and held his jacket to me. "Your dress is too short and it's bothering me and I can't take how the other idols and the other men look at you. They seems they are ha---"

"So why do you care?" I asked.

"Of course I care because----"

"Like what you said three years ago, I'm Jennie and you're V and we can't be. In this industry we can't have a lot of interaction because it is just one click and we will be on social media. So why do you care? I don't need you and your care." I said.

"Unnie I'll go first. BYEEEE!!!" Lisa said and ran away without me.

Uuuggghhh!!! Lisaa why do you need to leave me in this kind of situation.

"I know you didn't need me. I know you don't care about what I feel but, I understand. I hurted you but please...." He held my hand and pulled me inside the girls comfort room. I got my hand but he was too strong. "Please, please let me do this," 

He hugged me.TIGHTLY. And I heard him sobbing but when he faced me he was smiling. WHY? WHY DO YOU NEED TO PRETEND HAPPY TAEHYUNG WHEN YOUR NOT!!???

"Thank you. Please get this after this I won't get too close to you anymore, I'll keep my distance. I promise. I want you to be happy and you seem happy Jennie, sorry for all I have done. I know I hurt you and I am always sorry for that. I love you. " He said and cupped my face and kissed my forehead. 

He leaned in close to me and put his jacket on my waist. And he left.

A single tear escaped and it continued but I wiped it away. I'm Jennie in this industry. I can't be weak.