DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors  ahead

Jin's POV

Those guys is weird. I thought while driving,  it seems like they are up for something, but never mind I want some peace of mind right now.

Im near now, the moment I went down out of my car, wind welcomed me.

It feels so nice to be here. Its Wednesday today, so people has their own things to do,  work and school, so there's not a lot of people here.

As I walk to the Jumunji Breakwater, I noticed a familiar figure of a women. Or maybe I just think that's her because of thinking of her too much.

How I miss that girl, how I miss my Kim Jisoo.

I manage to passed that two years, every time I feel like I badly want some update about her.

My members respect my decision of not talking something about her. They know our situation, and they understand that.

For the past two years, I focused on hosting and writing some song, and I already produced five songs.

I distract my self from everything about her. But after all, everything seems feel same. Years changed, people changed but my feelings remains the same.

How come I overcome that two years so easily.

Once Im near to that girl, my heart is beating fast, I don't know why.

And then I heard her.

"How I wish you were here."

I can't stop myself to go near her.

"Im here." I said.

And at that moment I felt my hands wet, she's crying.

I removed my hands, and hug her from the back.

"Im here, my Kim Jisoo. Stop crying, im here now." I said.

But Im also trying not to cry.

She's still in the state of shock she's still not moving, and I can hear her sobs.

I let go of her and move back, and then she faced me.

She cried harder the moment she saw me.

And I failed, a tear went out of my face.

She went slowly to me.

"Is that really...you...? Or the universe is playing with... me..." She said smiling but still crying.

"Its me, its me jisooyah..." I said and she run towards me.

She hugged me so tight and cry in my chest.

This is what I am longing for two years, this is what I am finding for two years, my home.

I kiss the top of her head.

"Shhhh, im here, don't cry..." I said.

Im not crying anymore, words can't explain how happy I am today.

Thank you for this.

"I miss you..." She said in between her cries.

"I miss you more..." I said and pulled her out of my embrace.

I wipe her tears out of her face.

"Still the beautiful visual of this industry. You look prettier." I said and she chuckled.

"Stop that, Im embarrass." She said and still wiping her tears.

She suddenly look at me.

With those genuine eyes, and she's smiling ear to ear that made me smile also.