Drunk Stephen

"Hey Tony, I know you like Stephen and all sooo"

"So what?"

"I was wondering if you could uh... be his date??" Bruce was nevously asking me to be Stephen's blind date. Of course, I'd want to join him but...

"He hates me" knowing that he hates me shatter my heart to pieces.

"I'll do anything." Bruce begged. And this was the FIRST time that he did this.

"Anything?" I asked. Ready to get drunk. Alcohol is my bestfriend.

"Yeah. Anything." I got happy. I told him what I wanted and well... he was shocked

"Am I gonna be Cupid or something?? BECAUSE I LOVE IT ARGHHH" I immediately covered Bruce's mouth.

"Can you shut it??" I was scared, they might hear it. It was a secret. OUR little secret.

-------------------------------
[10:40 pm]

"Stephen, your blind date is outside." Bruce and Thor smirked, knowing it will happen. Stephen noticed their smirks, he was confused until he saw... Tony stark, In a dazzling suit.

"Why am I not suprised" Tony said sarcastically.

"They both fit each other" Thor and Bruce laughed and walked away leaving Stephen Strange with Tony Stark.

"Wanna drink?" Tony asked Stephen. It always gets better when he drinks.

"Oh God. I need one" Strange was in desperate need of a drink. That suprised Tony.

"Wow. You agreed" Tony smiled and Stephen rolled his eyes. They went to the bar and drank lots.

- 35 MINUTES LATER -

"Damn we drink a lot right steph-"

"Were druunjk" Tony was suprised. Wow. Stephen is like drunk. REAL drunk. It made Tony giggle.

Oh damnit, You wouldn't remember this anyway

"You're so cute you make me blush" Both of their faces reddened and it was an awkward minute for them.

"Same." Tony was expecting the worst to happen. But he didn't expect THIS. He was flustered. Too flustered.

Then, their eyes met. Tony melted as he gazed into Stephen's blue eyes and Stephen melted as he looked into Tony's warm, comforting eyes.

"Listen I know you hate me and I-" Tony was cut off from his sentence when Stephen pulled him in a kiss. It made their hearts melt. After the kiss, Tony was red as a hotdog. That kiss, was the first kiss where he was truly satisfied.

Omyghod I'm dying. Did I just won the lottery??!

"I don't hate you Tony, Im just mesmerized by your eyes-"

"HEYYY GUYS WAS IT A FUN DATE?" Tony and Stephen were startled when they heard Bruce scream just a few meters away from them.

(TONY POV)
I signaled Bruce and Thor, reassuring them that I'll take care of the situation.

"Come on, I'll take you home" I dragged him to my car and God he was heavy. But its worth it, totally worth it.

"Would I sleep in your bed" Damn I'm shocked. I didn't know that stephen is a flirt when drunk.

"Hah. Flirt. I'll sleep on the couch" I teased Stephen and made him sleep on my bed.

Damn. Best Day Ever.