You Have Given Me No Choice

Eventually you find ways to fill the gaps that he leaves for you to fill, he surely has them filled but you just want to be with him, but you can't so you are just forced to find alternatives. That's one gone. Many more are to come. But then at the end what does he have. When I stop caring about what he does. He knows that is how I love, but he just won't accept it. I'm all out of idea's, tired of talking, I will just let him do what he wants since that is what he wants, talking about the same thing for years helps nobody it just makes me seem like a bitch, so I have lost the fight, I have lost interest in the argument, he just won't change cause he refuses to make compromises and accomodate you in this relationship. See my problem is that I never give up, I never have, not on him, but how many times do you have to say one thing to realise eventually that someone is taking your kindness for granted, even If I bring it up, it's the wrong situation now so ama seem like a bitch. Then he will say I do the same, yes but ever so rare and not like he does, but like whatever his not willing to make some changes to understand his in a relationship and I'm just like drained over this fight, I'm cutting it off, many more are to come, eventually I just won't care about anything, that's what he wants. If his going to kill the only way I know how to love then does that mean my love for him can fade? I'm tired, lord I leave it to you as always, but this same argument, I just can't anymore. What a headache. So I should love without care is what his saying, well that's his way of showing me love anyway, and I'm not saying by care for me but by not caring about what I do. I have tried to drill this in and explain myself, clearly I'm getting nowhere I been explaining for 2 years. It's enough lord. I tried you know I did. One down how many more to go till I just don't care about anything anymore, all I will have to offer is love and that's not me, but do I have a choice?