Love At First Sight

Chapter #3:

Chen's POV:

"Todays Friday and luckily it wont be a full moon tonight either, so how about we go to the PC room and play video games all night" Chanyeol looked around at us expecting answers ASAP.

"Girls are you's coming too?"

"Ahhhh mianhae, we've got volley ball training" Lee sung replied.

"Mianhae Chanyeol, Sehun and I have Basketball training after school" Kris said reasonably.

"Im sorry too Chanyeol, but I've got vocal lessons tonight with Luhan and Baekhyun" Kyunsoo said with a blank expression like he always does.

"Me and Kai are going to the dance studio to make a new choeograghy" Yixing jumped

"And I'm going with Suho and Tao to their martial arts lesson" Xiumin stated enthusiastically jumping on Tao's back.

I waited till he stared at me and hesitantly looked away saying

"I'm actually going somewhere I've being planning to go alone" watching his eyes start to water.

I asked him kicking up the dirt

"You can come if you want", in an instant second all the boys gave me a shocked looked shrugging my shoulders regretting what I just said.

"Jinjja" Chanyeol squealed excited grabbing onto my arm

"ne" I faked a smile at him.

He replied "Hyung you are the best."

"Wahh, Chen you really are the best hyung" Sehun winked at me then laughed leading the rest bursting into tears.

=======

DING DONG

I walked towards the front gates seeing Chanyeol waiting for me playing on his phone.

"Anyeong" he said waving a peace sign in my face.

"Lets go" we walked home together.

We left home together around 3:00 while the other boys were starting to head out as well.

"Have a fun trip, and come home safely" Mrs Do bided us farewell.

======

Waiting for the Nambu Express bus took a long 30 minutes and it was smoking hot i could feel my skin start to burn from the heat.

A slim girl wearing a white beanie passed by gulping a bottle of water like there was no tomorrow. Wait, why is she wearing a jacket its a heatwave here!..

"Hyung look at her, wow she must be really thirsty" Chanyeol nudged me catching my attention.

I found myself smiling at how adorable she looked even though she was doing something so unladylike.

=======

We finally arrived at the top of the mountain after catching the second bus which waited a long line.

Everyone ran straight for the view, leaving me and Chanyeol at the back of the crowd.

I couldn't see anything so Chanyeol and I agreed on waiting until the crowd left which was sundown.

Wwwooww, the scenery is even more beautiful at night. Grasping in the fresh air and the wind smashing into my face..... this is more like it.

Peaking down at the grassy hill there was that same girl wearing the white beanie laying peacefully staring at the dark sky.

I could see her beauty from afar as the moonlight shun on her milky pale skin. Her eyes twinkling as bright as the stars, the wind stroking her brown caramel hair backwards as she smiled looking amazed at the moon.

I could sniff her mouthwatering scent. I found myself staring at her for a while now, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Chen it's getting pretty late now, we should start heading home now" Chanyeol said waving his hands infront of my face

"Uh-huh,oh yeah"I replied scratching the back of my head embarrassed Chanyeol was watching me the whole time

We arrived home around 8:30pm just in time for dinner.

"How was Mt Umyeonsan?" Suho questioned

"It was fun but I think Chen had more fun than I did" Chanyeol said winking at everyone at the table

"What do you mean" Kris asked getting all excited

"I mean our hyung has fallen in love at first sight" he laughed while clapping his hands

"Aaaahhhhhh!" all eleven of them screamed jumping on me with a half full mouth

"Look! Look! he's blushing like a girl" Tao struggled almost choking on his food

"Yah!" I yelled pushing them off me

"Aigooo we can never eat a normal dinner without these boys making a racket" Mr Do said annoyed.

After dinner, I walked up to my bedroom falling backwards onto the bed.

"Ahhhh, she's beautiful", why would I tell those guys they'll just tease me

Although I denied, there was this weird but happy feeling I couldn't get off my chest

Okay now It was getting even worse I just couldn't go to sleep and It was already 1am in the morning

I couldn't get her out of my head and this weird feeling in my chest

So I walked downstairs to Xiumin's room

"Hyung, hyung" whispering as low as I could shaking his arm

This guy is a heavy sleeper. I tried all sorts of methods from slapping his face to hitting him with pillows and tickling his toes. He finally woke up.

I came to Xiumin because he has the best advice as the oldest hyung.

"Whaaaaatttt" he said sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong Chen?"

"Um" I said looking around the room trying to bail out

"For some reason I have this weirdly happy feeling that's keeping me awake"

"When did this start?" Xiumin asked like he was a doctor

"I think this afternoon when I was with Chanyeol"

"You mean when you saw her", he said

"Ani" I chuckled thinking it was a joke until I saw him sitting still with his arms crossed holding a serious face

"Just admit it you like the human" , Xiumin said with a straight up answer

I nodded my head not wanting to say it.

"I think you've actually fallen in love at first sight...."

"WHAT, I don't even know her or her name , I probably wont be able to see her again."

So this is what love feels like...... But still I can't love her

Author Note/:

Sorry boring short chapter. And sorry if language use doesnt sound right.