Farewell Fight

Chapter #4:

Hye Su' POV:

The weekend was already over and I was back to school in a blink of an eye.

Just another normal boring school day. Lunch by myself and volleyball training nothing new.

I walked to the study hall with my earphones in listening to BIGBANG'S new comeback song 'Badboy'.

I randomly start dancing and moving my feet to the beat of the song. I try doing taeyangs dance move he does on the street.

But fail when out of nowhere I trip over someones foot.

"Ahhh!" I scream falling face first to the ground.

I massage my forehead and look up to see Bong Cha, and this time with her group of friends.

"What's your problem" I ask getting up off the floor

"Whats your problem" she repeated me pushing me into the girls toilets.

I tried to escape but the other girls have already locked the door shut.

I threw my bag onto the floor knowing what this was leading to.

She did the same pulling up her sleeves.

She took the first swing just missing my face. I took the second punch and jabbed her across the face leaving her lip to bleed.

I knew this wasn't enough so I jumped on her locking her to the floor throwing as much punches as I could to her face.

She started to scream calling out for back up, a signal for her friends to jump in.

I jumped off her ready for the others. After knocking a few of Bong Cha's friends out, my body began to slack. My breathing got heavier and my body got weaker.

"Get her!" Both my arms were held back while Bong Cha put her revenge on me.

I fell to my knees feeling dizzy whilst all of them taking turns kicking me in the ribs. I was surprised there wasn't a teacher in sight.

I blacked out and the last thing I saw was Bong Cha's foot swinging towards me and her saying "see you around".

=======

I woke up in a hospital bed accompanied by halapoji and halamoni.

"Shes awake" I turned to halamoni and she looked worried her skin was a different color than last time I saw her.

"My Hye Su is back, I thought we lost you" halamoni said with watery eyes gripping on to my hand.

"What happened to me" I asked confused.

"You got into a fight" halapoji replied angrily.

"You were gang bashed and I'm reporting this to the police"

"No, don't worry halapoji it was my fault as well" I looked at him and he looked disappointed

"Mianhae"

=====

Staying in the hospital for a couple of days almost made me die of boredom.

I've always hated the hospital. It has that yuck feeling and gross smell. It really puts me off..

The doctors say it was strange of me recovering in such a short time, it usually would take a couple of weeks to become perfectly stable and released.

I walked out the elevator door and suddenly the smell of food filled my nose.

"Mmm I smell Tteokboki" I looked around but nothing was there. The smell was still stuck in my nose so I followed the smell which lead us a few blocks down the road from the hospital.

Did I just smell something that was so far away but yet smelt so close.

"How did she know the tteokbokki stand was there" I heard halapoji whisper to halamoni in shock.

" I can hear you from here" now they were in more shock.

I have good hearing aid, my body heals fast, my nose sniffs things from afar like a dog and my legs moved so fast I was at the stand in 10 seconds.

My body feels normal but acts different. Maybe these injuries did something to me.

=======

Its Thursday and the school seemed to be smaller.

I walked around school spotting out people who were missing and surprisingly Bong Cha wasn't here.

Wonder why she isn't at school today I asked my self sarcastically.

"Hye Su, thank god your still attending this school" I turned around and Mrs Park was walking towards me with a smile on her face for the first time.

"What do you mean still attending this school" I asked curiously

"Well havent you heard about that school 'Ingan Ui Neukdae Academy', apparently it was labelled the highest education school in Korea"

I gave her a blank expression, which meant I didn't care.

She continued on saying "not to mention they only except certain students, so most students didn't get excepted..well at least we still have one high achiever"

I smiled from the compliment she gave me. So that means Bong Cha got accepted. I felt pretty ashamed but relieved she was gone.

Ahhhh, so thats why she beat me up and said 'see you around'