2 Years Later

(2 years later)

Chen's POV:

It's been 2 years since the last time I saw her. I don't know why she disappeared out of the blue.

Just when I was going to finally make a move, she's gone.

I've waited at her work almost everyday and now I'm starting to get the feeling that she'll never come back.....But my lonely heart still aches for her.

Author Note\:

Hye Su moved to Busan after the incident that happened that night. She blames herself and doesn't want to return. Now that she knows she is a werewolf she tries to hide herself on every full moon. She calls it a punishment, where you learn from your mistakes.

Hye Su' POV:

I truly hate myself to the fact that I even want to..... even want to kill myself.

A monster like me shouldn't even be alive. What kind of creature was even given the right to live.

My life is a complete wreck. I'm 18 years old and now I'm living on my own. I found another part-time job that pays enough to rent out an apartment.

I ran away to Busan after Halapoji and Halamoni's 49th memorial day.

I couldn't bear the pain anymore. The more I stayed there the more I mourned them.

I thought this was the right thing to do. But instead I'm struggling and I have nothing here.

I mean no money, not much food and my apartment is more like a homeless shelter.

This whole full moon werewolf sh*ts got me insane. I don't even know how to control myself on a full moon.

The only thing thats helped me is the woods thats just across the road from my apartment.

===========

After my late night shift I walked home since the weather was nice and cool.

When I arrived home I threw my backpack on the chair and a letter fell out of the the side pocket.

I picked up the envelope which had my name on it. I opened it and it was a Birthday Card.

Which says from Halapoji and Halamoni 2 years ago on my 16th Birthday.

I was in tears as I continued to read the card. Halapoji told me to stay strong and hopefully be happy one day.

"How can I be happy when your not here," I say sobbing

That night kept replaying in my head, when I found them lying on the floor covered in blood.

My 16th birthday was the worst nightmare I've had my entire life. I became a murder for gods sake.

Aaahhhh! I fell to the ground.

This pain in my chest was far more worse than being stabbed a million times. These breakdowns have become natural to me now.

Doctors say I have Broken Heart Syndrome. I don't really care I deserve to be punished.

(Sudden chest pains brought over by stress or the death of a loved one)

"Wait. What?" I was confused

He wrote ' learn lots from your new school'

He's already transferred me to another school. Was it because I got gang bashed.

Wait it's that school that was labelled the highest education school in Korea, 'Ingan Ui Neukdae Academy'.

I froze for a second. W-why? Why?

I don't know why this letter showed up after all these years. It's obviously telling me to go back.

I'll feel even more guilty if I go back to Seoul. I not going back! I keep telling myself.

The more I hesitated the more I thought of Halapoji and Halamoni wanting me to return.

They'll want me back home.....

Author note/:

Sorry for the late updates, hope you like it and please vote......
More chapters to COME!!!!
¥