I Don't Believe

Chapter #1

Hye Su' POV:

*Teacher is reading aloud*

"Long ago during the ancient times of our ancestors, there was a legendary tale of the: dal-ui yeosin neugdae (Moon Goddess and Wolf) Two little infants were born with a rare birth mark.

This birth mark was different from others, some say it looked like a scar. Not just any scar, but similar to the claws of a wolf. This birth mark appeared on the left shoulders of these infants.

These infants had no relation to each other. Both born in different villages yet on the very same date and time.A witch doctor by the name of hananim-ui mesinjeo (Messenger of God) visited the parents of these two infants in one day.

The witch doctor was there to deliver a message to both parents...

After examining the birthmark of the infants, the witch doctor spoke:"You've given birth to a special child. And infant to be chosen by the Moon Goddess.

This birthmark represents a new era, for when these infants are full grown. This birthmark is special and only the chosen ones receive the "wolf claw". When these infants are full grown, they shall soon meet together.

Only the Moon Goddess can tell when they will meet. And when they do, they shall form a bond, a bond of the wolves."

I already had enough of reading this once it mentioned Wolves and Moon Goddesses whatever they're called. It sounds so pathetic only weirdos would believe this. I looked around the class and everyone actually was interested.

Cuts through teachers reading/:

"Aish" I sighed out loud not knowing the whole class heard me.

"Yah! Hye Su" ms looked at me giving the death stare.

"Do you have a problem?"she asked me curiously.

"yeah" I mumbled under my breath blowing my bangs.

"Speak up I cant hear you!" she yelled from the front of the class.

"hhhhhuuhh" I sighed again slamming my book shut.

"Yeah, I dont believe this crap" I chuckled whilst looking around the class for any supporters, in which I got none as usual. I continued back chatting.

"And I cant believe all of you actually believe this, aigoo" I spurted out at everyone including Mrs Park

"Okay, if you think this is unbelievable you can believe your having an afterschool detention with me, arasso!" she stated wiping a smirk over her face.

======

DING! DONG!

The lunch bell rang and I headed towards the cafeteria holding my packed lunch halamoni made especially for me.

Author Note/:

although you are smart and have a lot of aegyo, you have no friends because of your so called disgusting attitude

I looked around the cafeteria for a spare seat to eat my lunch before I go to volleyball training, but there were none. I decided to sit outside under the nice shady oak tree.

I pulled out a book to read to kill some time, feeling the nice cool breeze hitting my face softly and hearing the oak tree swoosh peacefully made me smile.

As always I got lost in thought. Thinking about my parents and wondering if they're still alive.

The more I began to think of them the more my body ached of pain. The fact that they left leaving me clueless. I would ask halamoni and halapoji but I don't want to sound like a burden to them.

I'm very grateful that they even took me in.

A few minutes past and I peaked down at my watch

"sh*t I'm late"

I sprinted to the locker room panicking, I quickly got dressed into my sports uniform and tied my hair up and ran out the locker room struggling to put my shoes on.

"Your late Hye Su"

I turned around knowing I was caught out.

"mianhae" I said bowing at coach and team

"No your not!" a familiar annoying voice yelled out.

I turned around to only see the most stuck up b* tch i've known my entire life, Bong Cha.

She stood behind the coach sticking her tongue out at me so I gave her the shut-the-eff-up face.

"3 laps around the court" coach yelled

Running around the court eyeing Bong Cha while she kept barging into me on purpose like a bulldozer. Before she could even come the next round the coach instructed.

"Line up while we practice on our spikes"

Bong Cha just got lucky this time. I waited last in line improvising on giving Bong Cha a lesson. I kicked a volleyball to the other side of the net making sure no one saw me and waited for Bong Cha to get it.

Just as I planned Bong Cha ran over to get the ball... It's payback, coach set the ball up nice and high as I counted up to three. Hana, tul, SET! I jumped up spiking the ball right in the middle of Bong Cha's back, bulls eye;)

"Ayaaa!"she screamed in pain.

"Oh, mianhae...jung mahl mianhae" I looked down at her in a faked sorry expression.

I rolled my eyes as everyone crowded her saying "gwaenchanha" over a million times till they helped her up.

I didn't even hit the ball that hard, aw she's such a drama queen

She stared at me angrily scrunching her nose. I started an evil laugh in my head causing myself to laugh out loud. Everyone stopped and stared at me like I was crazy. I bowed back to them and smiled, I guess she learnt her lesson for the day.

"This is it for today girls, hit the lockers"

======

I dragged my feet across the hall making my way to my after school detention.

I walked in the classroom with only a few students attending and Mrs Park sitting at her desk handing out work for everyone. She gave me that lame book we were reading in history class again, seriously.

"Your going to read the rest of the text, then write a paragraph on what you've learnt"

text/:

Bond of wolves. The male infant shall grow to be the dominant wolf (Black Night) and the female infant to grow into (White Snow). The new era will not only be humans, but wolves also. From then on there will be 3 more types of wolves: pure bloods, hybrids and moonwalkers

text finished/:

Aigoo, this text just gets crazier as the minute.

"Hye Su hand over your paper then you can leave"

What did I learn, I repeated to myself so many times. I wrote down the first thing that popped in my head.

I walked over to her holding my backpack on my left shoulder getting ready to run as soon as I place it on her desk.

"Here Ms" I folded the paper and put it on her desk then raced out the door.

paper/:

I DONT BELIEVE IN WOLVES AND WOLVES DONT EXIST!!!!