First Day

Hye Su' POV:

"Aish I'm late" I look at the time and its already 8:30am

I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth whilst trying to change myself and brush my hair. I sprint downstairs with my backpack and pop my shoes on then lock the house.

I can't be late it's my first day I wait impatiently at the bustop. To top it off the bus came 10 minutes late and the walk took 5 minutes.

I quickly run inside the building and there were no students I guess class has already started.

I go to the office and receive my class schedule.

"Didn't I tell you to be on time," the same office lady scolds me

I do a fake laugh so I could get off easily. She walks me to my new homeroom class which was on the 5th floor.

I peaked through the door window and I was amazed to see how many teenagers there were that are like me.

The office lady leads me in front of the whole class and all eyes are on me now.

"This is a new student who just started today please look after her," the homeroom teacher says then smiles at me

I didn't know how to introduce myself, do I say I'm a big scary wolf or my whole life story. So I just went with a human introduction.

"Anyeong I'm Kang Hye Su and I moved here from Busan, please take care of me," I say nervously bowing to the class

"You can sit at that corner desk in the back there," teacher points at the desk

I sit down but everyone still staring at me, I think all of them have staring problems. I took out my old notebook and just kept my head down until no one had took their eyes off me.

"Kang Hye Su can you come up and solve this equation in front of the class please," the teacher calls out to me

"Jinjja," I mumble under my breath seriously it's my first day and he wants to call me up

I walk up to the board and again everyones eyes are glued onto me. It was a algebra question so it was easy.

It's been a long time since I've worked my brain, so this equation was just a wake up call for me basically.

I walked back to my seat impressed with myself. The teacher checks it and he also looked impressed too. Haha I guess I got it right then.

DING DONG

I walk into the cafeteria and wait in line. The cafeteria looked expensive and rich.

Majority of the students here were couples though they didn't act like normal couples probably because we're werewolves now. I filled my plate and sat at a free table by the window.

I haven't made a friend yet but I wasn't intending to make friends anyway. So here I was eating with Me, Myself and I.

"Wow you've got beautiful hair," two girls touch my hair and put their plates on my table

"Huh, thanks"

"Hi I'm Byun Lee Sung but you can call me Lee Sung," she says with aegyo

"And I'm Song Eun Na, you can call me Eun Na," she says excited

"Hey I'm Kang Hye Su you can call me Hye Su....I guess. This is my first day"

"Ahhhh," they both say

"Your the girl oppa was talking about," Lee Sung says

That didn't bother me but already people are talking about me.