Chapter 13

[Minji POV]

I stabbed a zombie in the face and escaped from it. Jungkook had disappeared out of the front so I went to go look for him. There was clutter everywhere. Each step that I took, I was scared. Maybe I shouldn't have gone out like this. Jungkook probably went to go check for more or something. A black shadow was seen from the corner of my eye.

Quickly, I turned to look over there. Nothing in sight, but corpses. Corpses that we hadn't seen nor killed. There was someone else here before us. Telling from all the rubble around, it was as clear as daylight. My stomach churned at the thought of being attacked by a spectral again. I was hoping it wouldn't happen. When I turned back around, there stood a guy dressed in all black.

My eyes widened as I looked up at him. His eyes were covered by his hoodie. My curious mind was wondering who it was. A spectral perhaps? I began to slowly back away from this mysterious man. He bent down to my size and put a finger to his lips. I gulped and looked around. Were we waiting for something or someone? A spectral?

Not too long after he let out a breathy sigh. I held my breath in shock. Soon after, he revealed himself. I didn't know who he was, but I was scared. What if his plans were to kill me? He gave me a puppy-like-look before frowning to a resting face.

"Good," he said, "you're not undead."

"Nope," I said quickly.

"Why are you alone?" he asked.

"My brother ran this way," I replied.

"Is it just you two?" he said taking out a pistol and cocking it.

"No," I paused, "There's two others."

He observed me and his eyes planted on my knife, "A gun would be more useful, you know."

I nodded. Afraid to disagree, I put my hands behind my back.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Jung Minji," I said.

"Mine's Min Yoongi," he said.

"Okay," I quietly said.

"You shouldn't head far from your friends," he added, "You don't know who's out here."

He was very close to my face. His voice was gentle, but husky. Suddenly, I looked behind to see Jin and Taehyung. Noticing they seemed to be standing there long enough to see what was going on.

"Minji-ah!" Taehyung called out.

The guy turned around to see them. He seemed to chuckle from my point of view. Jin was standing there just staring at the strange guy. I then turned to see my brother come from behind me. He took my hand and we slowly backed away from the guy. What ever was going on, I hoped it wasn't bad. Just then, there was a girl running towards our group yelling his name.

Was it this guys girlfriend or something? She was also dressed in black clothing. I could tell from the way she ran, she was gonna be trouble. Soon enough we all parted in our two groups. Yoongi and the girl were sitting on a bench now.

We were discussing of what to do st this point. The girl and Yoongi asked if they could stay with us so we agreed to talk about it. There would now be six of us. We only had three beds. None of the guys would wanna share a bed with him. Not even Jin. He seemed to exchange glares at Yoongi. I'm guessing he didn't like him.

"We could change rooms," I suggested, "someone could sleep on the couch."

"Who will sleep on the couch?" Jin looked at me, "Yoongi?"

"You know his name?" I asked a bit shocked.

"We have," he paused, "history."

"Maybe the girl and him could share a bed," Jungkook shrugged.