Sweetcheeks*

Thanks so much guys for checking out my book it means the world to me! You are the best and I hope you enjoy:)

Do not post/publish or reproduce in any manner. All Rights Reserved.

©Disneylover3 2015

Prologue

"Life taught me somthing at a young age. People will always dissapoint you. You can try to depend on them but at the end of the day the only person you can depend upon is yourself."

Chapter One: Belle's POV

I felt free. For once in my life things made sense.

Power ran through my veins. I felt something stir in me. Something building up. I felt the chord release and saw a white light.

I heard a voice. A woman's laugh rang loudly in my ears "Is that the best you can do? Seems killing you won't be as hard as I originally thought."
*****************************

I jumped up at the sound of my alarm waking me up. I couldn't remember what I dreamed of only the dreadful feeling it left me.

I rolled my eyes at myself. I was completely overreacting.

I shook my head as I jumped in the shower and got ready for another day at school.

Annoying and stressful. The guys horny and the girls bitchy.

Grabbing an apple I ran out the door as my gay best friend Josh made kissy faces at my over-protective brother Derrick.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I jumped in his jeep in the back behind my other best friend Maria who, happened to be checking out my brother as he was currently shirtless while he simply grinned back. Stupid, horny, slutty man-whorish brother.

Maria and I jumped out of the car and recieved many apprasing looks and wolf whistles. Ugh. I hate teenage boys.

Josh growled at any who dared to look at us and I smiled at him. He always had our backs. He was actually quite intimidating. Be was about 6 feet with light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes but with muscles that made many cower in fear. He actually liked exercise. Weirdo. Unfortunately Maria and I were both only 5 feet tall.

Damn tall people.

Anyways, the guys immediately backed off which was very appreciated since Maria is so shy and she was trying to just blend in and not be seen. Which, of course, didn't work since the girl was beautiful. Dark, raven, black hair, full pink lips and entrancing blue eyes.

Damn pretty people.

Standing next to her, I look dull with my brown hair with natural red highlights and hazel eyes. There was nothing special about me, really. No, I'm not looking for pity. I accepted that fact a long time ago.

Flashback:

I was six years old and had the biggest crush on Jake my brother's best friend. He was always over at my house and we were friends. I liked him.... more than a friend.

One day, he came over to my house as usual, but my brother wasn't here. I asked if he still wanted to play and he said yes. We played house and I was the mommy and he was the daddy. Everything was going fine until... I kissed him. It last for about 30 seconds before he broke it and yelled at me.

Of course, at that age I didn't understand what I did wrong. I liked a guy... so I kissed him. Like mommy and daddy do. Only, it was a very bad thing for me to do since he stopped playing with me an only played with my brother. I lost my best friend that day.

Present day:

I sighed as I entered my first class. Math. Ugh. The worst class ever! You have to actually try in order to get good grades. The classes continued on like that, boring, boring, and boring. Except for English where we have this new hot teacher Mr. Black.

Damn he's hot.

Maria and I were laughing about that and the entire class which earned us some glares from Jake and Derrick.

They skipped English so much last year that they had to retake the course. Lucky for them they got it with me and Maria which is rather unlucky for us since they are way too overprotective. And the day continued much like that.

It was finally lunch time.

The only time of day, other than English, that I actually like. As I grab my garden salad from the line, I head over to my usual table with Maria standing next to me as we try and weave our way to Josh.

Unfortunately, we are stopped when some guy comes over and wraps his arm around my waist while his other friend does this same to Maria. "Hello, hotties. How would you like to come sit with with us today?"

Before I could even decline his offer, his arm was thrown off from my waist and Jake was beating the crap out of him.

I look to see my brother Derrick doing the same to the guy touching Maria. I see her relieved face quickly turn to embarrassment as she is now in a death grip in Derrick's arms.

"Uh... um... Derrick, do you think you can let me go?" she questions him.

He steps back from her and blushes brightly. "Err... yeah sorry." I giggle but then realize that I'm in Jake's arms. "Jake? Want to let me go now?"

"Not in particular, princess." That surprised me.

He hasn't called me that since I was six and he was seven. That was ten years ago. "Okay, how about I phrase it this way. Let me go, now."

He smirked and said, "Never princess.... never again."

The Author's Note that 99.9% of you all escape:

Did you like it? Please vote and comment. Love ya. Bye.

-Disneylover3