Mama's View

*****Diana Troy's mom

Hello Diana, I'm detective Jones and I was speaking with your son Troy in regards to the incident and I would like to get your side of things. 

I don't know what was said to you, but don't have nothing to do with the mess. 

Not saying that you do, I just wanna confirm some details. So please tell me who is Gabbie?

To be honest she is a mystery and a liar. I have given her the benefit of the doubt from day one, even after I found out how they got together. 

From what you know how did Gabbie and Troy meet?

They originally met in either middle school or high school from what I was told, but I'm not completely sure. I never heard of her until 6 years ago when you showed up at my grand-daughters birthday party.

Was she invited or did she just pop up? (waving her hands in the air)

She came with my son and apparently my grandchild had invited her.

How did your grand-daughter know of her and you didn't?

Troy had took my grand-daughter to his house for his daughter to spend time together. I'm guessing from there they had met. My daughter had felt some way that her child was around someone she had no knowledge of and that her daughter knew of Gabbie before she did. 

When did your daughter and Gabbie meet?

She met her at a church event and if I'm not mistaken it was Easter. Her kids was in the play and Troy and Gabbie came in. When everything was over, from what I was told that my grand-daughter went out to her and gave her a hug and my daughter went to question it. 

Okay so I'm starting to get a good picture and it's making some sense!

None of what Gabbie did makes any sense! (slamming her hands on the desk and standing up)

Calm down Diana, I underst.....

No! you don't understand, this heffa took me and my family through hell and back, Ill be damned if I let her continue!!!