The End

The detective walks into the room with Gabbie and pulls out the chair and takes a seat. Gabbie doesn't lift her head or budge from her spot, so the detective slams her hands against the table and that gets her attention.

Gabbie lifts her head and looks at the detective.

"Now that I have your attention...let's get started shall we?"

Gabbie sits back with her arms extended still cuffed to the table, lifting her hands.. "Do you mind if we take these off, I'm no threat to you detective."

She looks at her and moves to take the cuffs off... "If you so much as breathe wrong, so help me God you will be back in them cuffs so fast....understood?"

Gabbie shakes her head in agreement and rubs her wrists out and smiles.

"What's so funny?"

"I didn't think it would get this big but hey I'm glad it got somewhere...Is Troy still here cause if not you might want to bring him back in."

"Why would I need to bring him back in?

"He is just as guilty as I am and I will not go down alone."

She smile at the detective and stands to stretch her legs, and in doing so the detective stands up with her.

"What does Troy have to do with your chaos that you have started?"

Laughing out loud... "He is the cause of all this, all he had to do was do right by me. Follow my lead and we would have been fine. He follows everyone else like the little flunky he is, why not just hold your head down and do as told."

"You honestly thought he would just abide by you and not question you?"

"YES!!! He was supposed to, I did everything those other bitches couldn't do and that was give him his son. His precious son, I gave him what no one else would. Not even the bird that flies in the air, his one true love."

Gabbie sneers her face and paces the floor back and forth, swinging her hands back and forth.

The detective looks at her and tries to access if she is going to be a threat or not, as she looks at Gabbie she just sees a lost soul looking for attention in all the wrong ways. So she takes a seat and folds her arms.

"Tell me your story, tell me how we got here."

"I have known Troy damn near my entire life and we have been together on several occasions. I have gone on with my life and I have had other children, but I came back to him and I wanted to build with him."

"After you and him got back with each other was he dealing with his baby mother Brandie?"

"Yeah, he was messing with that tramp, and he told me he didn't want to be with her cause he was not fulfilled and she wanted things he didn't. He said she was trying to push him into marriage and he wasn't feeling that with her. I mean how can you want to marry someone who sleeps with anyone and has an incurable itch if you know what I mean."

The detective sits forwards and places her hands on the desk and smirks.

"What you smirking about?"

"It's funny you speak of her and sleeping with everyone when you were the prostitute, was you not?

Gabbie stops in her place and looks at the detective.