The Straw That Broke The Camels Back

***Det. Jones and Dawrin****

I want to first start off by saying, thank you for letting me ask you some questions.

Oh it's no problem, I'm not sure how much help I can be but I'll try. 

No, yes just whatever you may know, even if it's very little may help give me the whole picture as to what may have happened to Gabbie.

Okay, sure...umm ask away.

How was the relationship between Gabbie and your wife?

It wasn't a normal one, like you would think it would be. I have been married to Diana for 14 years, and my wife is very passionte when it comes to her kids and grandkids. She is even more so passionate with Troy. 

Why so more with Troy?

I think its from something that hapoened before me, when he was a kid. She let him go live with his dad and instead of his dad raising him, it was his grandmother that did, and I feel like she regrets it everyday. 

So with him staying with his grandmother was he not given the proper care and guidance?

I honestly don't know, but what I do know is that if he did stay with her, he probably wouldn't have fallen so gulliable when it comes to Gabbie. I tend to not say too much, and stay in the background because they are not my kids. I watch and listen to my wife vent when it comes down to her kids. 

As her husband, why not say something, especially seeing that you have been around for more then a decade. 

I don't say anything because, her kids are hot heads....especially her second child. That girl is a whirlwind and you don't wanna get on her bad side. Trust me I have caught the blunt end of her wrath a couple times.

Can I have her name please?

Aquasia......

So back to the relationship with Gabbie and Diana, how was their interactions with each other?

To be honest it just depended on what Gabbie did.....it was always something with her. My wife always gave advice to her on how to be a wife to her son and just in general. Gabbie was lazy as hell, she was disrespectful, and abusive to Troy, Diana and anyone else who stood in her way. Gabbie is unfit to be walking around these streets and it wouldn't surprise me that this whole disappearance, is a stunt to lure Troy back to her.