Brandie

*****Brandie walks into the police department 

Hello, my name is Brandie and Im here to speak to detective Jones, it's in regards to the Troy and Gabbie investigation.

**Random officer...Okay ma'am have a seat and give me one moment 

*****Officer walks into room and tell detective Jones, she has a visitor

*****Officer walks into room and tell detective Jones, she has a visitor.... Detective walks out to greet Brandie.

Hello, I'm detective Jones and you wanted to speak to me about something, umm may I have your name please.

My name is Brandie

My name is Brandie.....and I have some information you may want to know about the Troy and Gabbie case........

OOOkay, yea we can defiantly speak, why don't you follow me to my office and we can speak there. 

****Detective Jones and Brandie walks to her office

So Brandie I understand you have some information for me but before you tell  what you have I have some questions for you, because as I'm being told that you were involved with Troy and you are the mother of his daughter?

Yes, yes I am..I'm the mother of his only child if you really wanna be honest about it. 

What do you mean by that, because he has three other children from my understanding.

He has one but claim the rest, he wanted to a be so call man, when he decided to claim the rest of them.

(Shaking her head) How did you meet Troy?