DIRTY DIANA

****play track to go with the read, and slide to the right to see lil Mrs. Dirty Diana****

Mrs. Diana, I want to know how would you have ruined your son's wedding, because I'm being told that your family is "crazy"

(Rolling her eyes) Crazy huh, no we not crazy we are just very outspoken individuals. We have our ways of doing things and its nothing new for anyone...well except for you.(pointing her finger at the detective)

So when you found out about the marriage, what happened?

Well I was hurt at the fact my son didn't tell anyone and that we had to find out through the grapevine.

The "grapevine" what is that?

Word of mouth(twirling her hand in a circle), we heard through social media that he was married. He posted his marriage certificate online.

When you saw your son, what happened?

When I saw him, I said my peace, and me being the godly woman that I am...I told him if he needs any advice then I am here.

Did he ever take you up on that advice?

Little did I know, I would be all up and through that wrecking ball of a marriage, now don't get me wrong mine is far from perfect, and I tell my kids all the time to think before doing, and that marriage is a serious step and should not be taken so lightly.

From the looks of things he didn't listen to the ole motherly advice huh?!?

I guess not otherwise I wouldn't be here would I(raising one of her eyebrows).......

**********Introducing Vince, Troy's dad

Hello Mr. Vince, I'm detective Jones thank you for coming in. I just want to ask you a few questions about the Troy and Gabbie investigation.

(Shaking her hand) Yes I'll be more then happy to help, what would you like to know?

So I have, how they met and all the other details, but what I need from you is when did you meet Gabbie?