DIRTY DIANA PT 2.

****Detective Jones is boiling mad at this point from her interview with Vince. She wants to go back in and really let him have it. Detective Jones is a no non-sense type of person.

***Detective Jones goes back to speak with Mrs. Diana.

(Rubbing her forehead and her hand on her hip) How could you have been with such a pig? (Taking a deep breath) I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that...that was unprofessional of me.(Shaking her head)

(Clicking her nails together) It's ok I know what you mean, you dealt with him for an hour try dealing with him for over 20 years. You know at one point in my life, I could say he was the love of my life. I wanted to marry that man and spend my life with him. As it turns out he didn't want the same. I was a joke to him for so many years, he played with my heart and he wonder why I give him such a hard time. You see I bet he was over there in the next room talking out his ass?

(Scratching her head) yes he was to say the least.

See he always wants to make it seem like he has nothing to do with things, Like he has no clue about how things went about or better yet leave details out. I know he knows more then what he may have told you when it comes down to Troy and Gabbie. I know that he know, that I know he knows more.

What do you know that he may not have told me?

He knew who she was before she even set foot here in this state. He knew about Gabbie when her and Troy was talking online.

How do you know that, or are you just guessing.

Hahaha(shaking her head and waving a finger back and forth) no I know because Troy told me so.

What did Troy tell you about that?!?

He told me that he told his dad and Gabbie and how he wanted to see where things go with her, even though he was still with Brandie. Vince is a player and has been for as long as I known him. He can talk you right out your underwear if you not too careful.

Ummmm ok?

Vince and his wife Talana they were buddy buddy with Troy and Gabbie. They would go out and have drinks and party together. They would drink and do whatever while at Vince's house. So he condoned what was going with them.

Well just because he partied with them doesn't necessarily mean he knew what was going on.

Look I know you new to him but I'm true to him, I know Vince's ways and I know his ways rubbed off on my son. I didn't teach my son to have multiple women, that was the doing of his father. His father would hop from broad to broad. Used them for what he wanted at the moment and moved on. He did it to me for plenty of years. I was good to Vince and I would have done anything for him, but he wanted the streets.