Kiara

**Detective Jones****

Troy, I feel like in the beginning of our converstaion, we were on an understanding that you would be honest with me. From the start I was able to piece together information from other people to what you was saying. Until now do I think you are lying to me. So Troy at anytime during this conversation did you lie to me?

(Looking confused and upset Troy stands up) I have been nothing but honest with you about me and Gabbie. So whatever someone else told you, they don't know SHIT!!!(slamming his hands on the table)

 So whatever someone else told you, they don't know SHIT!!!(slamming his hands on the table)

(With her legs crossed and her arms folded on the table, she looks up at Troy with a sly smirk) That's some temper you got their, and I'm pretty sure Gabbie has seen that side of you once or twice.

(Nostrils flared and balled fist, he turns around and slams his fist into the wall)

Oh my Troy such the theatrics, I didn't even tell you what I know.(chuckling softly, she places her hands on the table and stands up and walks around the table and sits half of her leg on the table) Listen Troy the story of your wife and being raped, did you have anything to do with her lie and her taking money from the accuser?

(With his back facing the detective, he looks over his shoulder with a death glare so strong, you would think it was possible to snap someone's neck with it.) Are you serious, so someone told you that I helped her lie about being raped and to top it off took money from him. 

(At this point Troy is furious, he begins to pace back and forth muttering underneath his breath, barely audible to the detective. He stands on the opposite side of the room as he glares at the detective.)

So Troy are you going to answer the question or am I going to have to assume, that the info I got is accurate?

(Troy and the detective are staring at each other, until the detective stands completely up and places her hands in her pocket, gives Troy one last look and walks out the room.)

)