//Ten

Yena Pov

Time passed by so quickly, and it's another day again. Why do I feel like I went wasted last night my head hurts-- is this hangover?  But I don't remember drinking alcohol, what sorcery is this.

"Minjoo." I called out for her say I keep my eyes pinned on her, we're currently the only ones in the room since I woke up-- the others woke up early and went for a morning walk because it's pretty cold without the aircon on so they thought it would be nice to go out in early. "Dont lie to me, what did you say to Chaewon last night?"

It's not like I intentionally wanted to hear them talking, I was just coincidentally awake that time and you know, kind overheard their conversation. I didn't eavesdrop purposely, believe me. 

But since they were somehow a little bit far so I didn't actually heard all of it, all I remember was she were already hugging Chaewon and my gay heart did a thing. "I was awake that time."

I swear to god I'm becoming gayer every second.

"I told her I'm giving her up." she briefly replied and leaned her back, letting out a deep sigh as she try to recall the happenings last night. I should've took coffee so I could've heard them-- that clearly  shows that I badly wanted to listen to them. 

Wait, did she just said she's giving in? This ain't right, my power couple ship is sinking. "Are you sure?"

"Why shouldn't I be?" her responses are getting lesser than usual, the emotions injected on it are getting weaker-- she's slowly changing. "This is just a selfish feeling of mine that should be stopped before it grows bigger."

"I told myself that I'll support her in everything even it requires something like this."

For a second I started thinking, why is she telling me all the details? Did she  mistook me as Yuri and accidentally opened up? She never talked about something like to me because it's the hamster she always count on. 

What do I do? I'm not used to things like this-- where the hell is my babe I need help. 

But hey this problem is a lot easier than the solutions required in our basic calculus, so why can't she help herself solve it. Does she wants me to tutor her so I could pay back her efforts in teaching me as well?

Wait this is a different state, why am I thinking of unnecessary things.

I feel dumb what the heck.

"I guess I'll just have fun to take this feeling away?"

Chaewon Pov

I'm giving you up

It's been a night and I still can't over with it. It kept on playing inside my mind, like it's on a 24 hours loop. 

"Why are you always spacing out? I told you didn't I? stop thinking of those thoughts don't drown yourself." Yujin patted my head and slowed down her pace, matching with me she walked along with me. "Smile for me."

And oh, it's been minutes since we started walking and I guess it's a little mood lifter. I could feel relaxed and the wind is pretty nice, calming. "Why should I?"

Her smiles are too bright for my eyes, a main source of vitamin D for this early morning while the sun hasn't rose up yet. "As expected from you Chaewon."

"Leave me alone." walking way faster than her I left her behind, why does she have to stick with 24/7 I'm agitated. "I'm serious."

Since I raised her well, kidding-- she followed and gave me space. Being glued to Yena-- the duck caught along us, that makes Minjoo being alone in the house. I wonder why she didn't tag along-- is it because of me or last night?