// END

"Chaewon why don't you try."

Despite of the short in breathe, the heavy rain, the slippery road, the speed of cars, the red light in pedestrian lanes. Despite of all the hindrances around her stopping her from what she's planning to do she didn't gave up. Accidentally slipping and wounding her knee she winced in pain but stood up after a second. Continued her run, aiming for a specific goal that only her can achieve.

Panting and unsteady breathing she felt her feet go numb, her knees in a brink of giving up and herself in the edge of fainting. The distance she ran is no match to the thing she did, it's not even one fourth of it-- in short it's nothing compared on it. 

Her eyes intensely searching around, shirt soaked with either sweat or drops of rain, shoes splashed by water but it's nonsense. Feeling like she's already late afterall the time she had, rushing her way, cancelling everything -- it was too late.

Walking in place to place she didn't give up, hoping for something that would change. Hair sprawled all across the face, she sighed deeply.

Leading her to somewhere that even herself don't know she continued. Until she arrived to a place she's been looking for.

Taking all her courage she clenched her fist and slowly approached the person sitting on the floor, head buried on her knees, letting out inaudible sobs. "I'm sorry for making you look stupid." Chaewon started out, shamelessly sitting beside Minjoo she rested herself.

"I'm sorry for letting you feel this way."

"I'm sorry..."

Apologizing is like the only thing she can do, she can't keep her i love you, her words, everything. But now she thinks she can at least do something that would help her ease the younger, and even make all things clear.

She cancelled her flight, she failed to carry on the thought of leaving Minjoo alone, making her wait, telling her other stuffs-- she can't keep it. With Yuri's advise ringing inside her head she came to the decision to take everything once and it for all. And now she's here, beside the younger trying her best to comfort and soothe the agony she brought in.

It's an unforgivable mistake that she did twice, but for the last time she tried to against her fears, her dumb inner self that brings her down to all the stuffs she do. The cause of everything for them, for everyone.

"I wont leave again." Chaewon mumbled as she try to engulf the younger to a hug, planting kisses on Minjoo's hair she tried her best to make the other look at her.

Caressing the younger's head, as if it would sooth the pain, delete all the bad memories, the broken promises. "I wont leave you again."

Tracing Minjoo's jaw with her finger, it ran down to the chin, but the other refused to raise a head. "I wont make you wait again."

Every words was from the bottom of the older's heart, she deeply means all of it, every single thing. She caused too much, she's a mess, a liar. "I wont do the same thing again." trying to resent the younger's force, she give in everything just so she can lift up Minjoo's face.

She want to take a look at the person she wasted the most. The person who she made look stupid. The person who was there with her the whole time. The person who never gave up on her, the only person that loved her the most. "I wont make the same mistake again."

Hoping for Minjoo to spare an attention to her she pursued her goal, this is her last chance, and she cant afford to miss it. And so she'll be giving all her best to take back the younger's eyes on her. "I wont be selfish anymore." it was pouring hard, but her dedication to do everything is nothing compared on it.

"I love you." she bent and kissed the younger's head. Raining it with light kisses she kept on mumbling. "I love you." proceeding to the ears she whispered on it. "I love you."

Feeling like the other has turned to a stone already, had her heart shut she hopelessly sat infront of Minjoo. Plainly staring at her, listening to the younger's sobs. "I love you.."

"Minjoo please love me again."

THE END.

Twitter: @Chaewoniiie

: here's a deal for those who feels like it's not yet the end.--- 1k total votes for this book and i'll write book 3!

Goodluck! 💞