CHAP 1: Strange

Seoul International Airport.

As the guy with blond hair step out of the airplane.

He can't help but smile.

"I'm back" He simply says.

"And that isn't a good news.  Ppali(faster) if you don't want me to leave you here...

... Bakit ako pa kase ang pinag sundo sayo" The younger girl told him, irritatedly.

He just roll his eyes and hand her, his luggage.

The silver blond woman just look at him with annoyed face. Like asking what's with him.

"Mag iikot ikot muna ko, it's been a while since I came here in seoul. So bring my luggage home, and get your ass outta here" The blond guy says while smiling.

"You know what?... I wanted to curse at you" She pointed out at him.

"And you know you can't coz I'm still older than you" the blond guy says as a matter of fact.

"And that's pisses me off arrgs" she said as she stomp her feet and leave.

The guys just chuckle and starter to headed out.

-----

he is planning to roam around the park, near his school...

 but his plan was long forgotten when someone caught his eye.

He sit inside one of the cafe but his eyes are not leaving that one certain person...

He sips his tea as he studied the woman he's been looking...

The woman is playing basketball with some guys, she is wearing a black sando, and some of her tattoo is visible on her back, maybe because it is huge and seems like it completely covered her back yet, he can't tell what design it is.

she is wearing mask, and only her eyes were visible, but Jace knew... that she's gorgeous, and he is really curious about the woman...

When the match ended and the woman started to fix her things, which luckily facing him...

Nakita nya kung panong walang arte tong makipagbiruan sa mga kalaro nya... she even headlock one of the guy, which he assume was sweating because of the game, yet she seems to not give a shit about it...

then when she removes her mask, while talking to her friends...

Jace let out a smile on his lips...

"Strange....

how that gorgeous innocent face isn't like the typical woman in Seoul" He whispered..

as he gave a complete interest to the woman...