CHAP 13: Her truth untold

I was in my room, sitting on my bed, before me was the whole gang... waiting for me to spill the tea...

I remember exactly why I ended up in this situation....

"I'll break her.. I'll make her beg" I angrily says at him

I felt him wipe my tears on my cheek. But as I look at him. He got an unreadable expression.

"Dont do it" he said seriously... Making me look at him in confusion...

Until I scoff.

"why???

...

do you pity her?" I ask full of sarcasm...

"No, like you I'm also mad at her pero you are different to her-", "F*ck that Jace... Of all the people I thought you would understand?? You know I am not innocent, You know that I am just pretending to be like this... Tas sasabihin mo I am not like her?

You may not know but I could be worst than her...

And I can be worst....

as long as makaganti ako sa ginawa nya" I told him and he just sigh.

As he was about to grab my arm to calm me I quickly avoid it and glare at him...

"Ah... How would I expect you to understand me, when you knew nothing" I told him...

And he scoff this time.

"Then tell me!, try to make me understand. Why you, a f*cking victim, wanted to be a pathetic human being like them-" *PAK!

I myself were shock sa nagawa ko sakanya 

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered

pero what he did startled me...

he gently pull me in an embrace...

"Why Do You want me to stop?

Do you want me to pitied that woman ... That woman who ruined me" I ask him as again I started to feel my eyes sting...

He didn't respond but tighten his hug on me...

"Pano naman ako Jace? She didnt stop hurting me, but I had to stop now? Why??!...

binaboy nya ko...binaboy nya ang pagkatao ko pati Ang katawan ko... Sya ang dahilan kung bat nasira ang buhay ko, sya ang dahilan kung baki-t...

Kung bakit... ginusto kong mamatay" pag susumbong ko sakanya...

"Wh-o, who is it?" someone says. and when we both look. it was the whole gang, including seth with a raging eyes...

 That's when I decided to tell them the truth...

"I was in my sixth grade when my parents decided to move here in Seoul...

and starting that time I notice a huge different from where I came from...

I receive discrimination because I was fat...

I receive a hatred because I'm not consider pretty in their standard...