CHAP 8: Impossible

It's Saturday, and I am very much thankful for that dahil narin wala pa kong ganang pumasok after that incident.

Seth were very much angry to those student and ang alam ko they are all suspended, dahil sa ginawa nila sakin...

Its been a while since I had that kind of attack... I felt suffocated by just remembering it...

But the thing I wont forget was the same feeling of being scared...

I look around the house and was just welcome with familiar silent...

My parents are at work, while my brother is with his friends...

I sigh. Knowing how much I hate to self pity... And being alone was always when it starts...

I just realize how others value people just for their looks, not knowing kung gano kasama ang ugali ng mga ito... Ipagtatanggol at ipagtatanggol nila ang mga ito at magbubulag bulagan para sa mga taong ni hindi man lang nila gano kilala...

Gaya ng mga babaeng nang bully sakin kahapon... They even get to that extent para lang ipagtanggol ang isang manyak na katulad ni Troy.

Pero kung tutuusin, I've got no rights to judge him... Coz like him I am also pretending to be someone else to be accepted...

Gaya nya, I am also someone who hides her most hideous personality...

Or...

I'm probably worst than him..  Worst than-

*Knock knock.

My thought were cut short when I heard a knock. And My eyebrows furrowed since I didn't expect any visitors.

I just sigh and started to go towards the door...

And pag bukas ko.

"Tada!" I was welcome by this pervert Jace holding pizza and softdrinks in his hand.

Naghalukipkip lang ako while looking at him boredly.

"Seriously? this is what I get for visiting you and bringing you food?" He said dissapointingly.

"I didn't ask you to do that" I told him

He scoff and roll his eyes in annoyance.

"That's the point woman, I am here as your surprise visitor... can't you atleast show some appreciation or happiness on your wrinkled face?" he ask

"Wow I am so freaking happy, oh tapus ano pa dapat sasabihin ko?" I told him with sarcasm.

"Brava, that's the most genuine reaction I've seen from you"He irritatedly says.

which makes me chuckle.

"But honestly, good timing ka" I told him, coz he somehow stop me from overthinking earlier.

"What do you mean? you meant a booty call?" He ask me kaya this time ako naman ang naparoll eyes.

"Don't forget that I am in my house, and I can just f*cking grab anything here to use as murder weapon to you perv!" I told him....

"Chill bro, I am literally outside your house, you don't want anyone sees the great queen bee murder anyone. so let me inside and we can talk about your booty call" He says as he is trying very hard not to laugh.