CHAP 31: Weird Dream

Time went just like that...

Little by little Eunice and I became closer... Even the gang hate the idea, I still pursue her to start opening up to me...

And even our classmates started to notice kung panong bigla akong naging feeling close sakanya... But hindi lang naman ako, I was able to break Eunice wall, she became nicer and approachable, we became friends...

Until one time I had invited the whole gang in my house, but when I went inside the house, they just stood there infront of me... Staring blankly at me...

Eunice started to walk near me, with a smirk on her lips.

I was about to ask them but no words were coming out my mouth... I held my throat and look at them in confusion, now they all look at me with the same smirk as Eunice....

One by one they started leave me...

And when I turned my eyes towards eunice, her face turned into snake...

And was about to eat me "Ahh!!!" tili ko. Sabay balikwas ko sa kama ko.

I look at the mirror in my bed side. But found no wound in me, other than the fact the I'm drench in sweat, at hinahabol ko ang hininga ko. My body is treambling.

*Bang! My door suddenly burst open, making me cover my ear with my trembling hand, and closed my eyes tightly, and bend my knees near my chest.

"Yah! Aren't you-

yah couz are you okay?" from the voice itself I know it's Seth.

Yet I didn't move an inch... I'm still scared with that nightmare... It felt so real, it felt like I was really bitten by snake...

Seth quickly went near me and rub both of my arm to calm me.

I am trying to relax but I couldn't, the part were Me and Eunice became friends was a dream, her story that gummy tells was also a dream tho I can't believe that the symphaty I felt in that dream is real for the woman who ruined me.

" hey, it's okay...It's me" he gently says and with that I slowly open my eyes. And a huge sigh escape my mouth

"it felt so real" I whispered... "the fear I felt from that dream felt so real" I told him.... "But you know what's weird?...

The pain-..." my voice cracked. "The pain I hated... The pain that made me suffer...

I felt it too..." I says as tears started falling from my eyes "I felt it too... Seth... I don't want to feel that again...

I don't want to" I burst in crying which makes him pull me into hug...

"hey hey... It's just a dream, it won't happen again. I promise" Seth says

Diana continued to cry and what she didn't know was all the gang was able to hear her cry. That Jace only could do was stand there and wished he was able to protect her even before so she isn't suffering like this...

-------

After letting Diana release all her emotion, they act like they didn' t hear anything and just act like usual...

It was their school festival, so they are a bit busy, they decided to do a photobooth with cosplayers

There are 8 people to do a cosplay in their room.

But 4 were chosen in their group.

Bliss and Travis as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask.

Diana And Jace as Kagome And Inuyasha