CHAP 15: Why him?

It was just a minute ago when Diana left,

almost...

we almost kiss here in her veranda...

and it is understatement if I say I that I was disappointed.

I just sigh and decided to follow her down stairs...

naabutan ko pa syang nakatalikod sakin... but what she said stop me from approaching her.

"What the heck?? Did I just thought of kissing that jerk?? she whispered but enough for me to hear...

a smile automatically shows on my lips which completely turn into smile.

she turn around and come to a stop when she saw me....

and she literally look like she saw a ghost.

"Knew it, I wasn't the only one" I told her as I smirk.

"Ya-h it-" I didn't let her finish as put my hand in between her. cornering her.... the closeness was just enough to make me want to claim her lip...

I move closer but was hesitant, but as soon as I smell her sweet perfume, I know I can't fight myself anymore...

I  decided to give her a peck...

just a peck...

but the moment it touch my lips, the taste was far more sweet..

Sweeter than our first kiss...

and I know that I'm messed up, because I just ended up, wanting more...

I knew that moment that I'm under her spell...

I started to move my lips, and the satisfaction was just enough to make me smile in between,

A kiss with pureness that no one ever make me taste,

just her

I hug her closer to me... not wanting to let go...

like a kid who doesn't want his lollipop to get stolen...

that's how I am addicted to her..

I lift her and her legs automatically wrap on my waist and her arm on my nape, 

I sat her on the table as I felt my knee getting weeker...

wondering what kind of spell is she woman putting on me, not that I dont like it, she just made me wonder....

but my thought was cut short when she bit my lower lip which just  makes me more hungrier to her. but to my disappointment, she move away from pur kiss.

and even I was gasping for air I still lean forward to kiss her, but she stops me with her pointing finger.

I litteraly whinned on her... like what d f*ck woman?

yet she just smile at me... d*mn it she's beautiful...I thought to myself.

" we need to stop Jace" She whispered... 

"you're a wicked woman, you gave me a taste, and you just have to stop like right now?? Babe, that's f*cking short" I told her, but she just laugh...

'There's nothing funny here, This is a serious matter' I wanted to tell her.

I just sigh and look down... clearly disappointed.

but was shock at what she did....

She lean towards me, and claim my lips herself.... it was short yet it is as sweet and addicting as earlier...