CHAP 23: Sweet

[A/N:sorry guys for my inconsistent update. Kakalipat ko palang kase nv work and I have to give my full attention on my work. T. T

Probably a messy update but hope you guys like it]

It's been a few weeks after the incidents...

Tapus narin ang sem break and I didn't bother to enroll...

Ilang linggo narin akong nag kukulong sa kwarto ko...

And right now I was simply looking at my reflection in the mirror...

then I sigh and held my phone infront of me...

The school guidance councilor, Gummy Unnie, persuaded me to continue my study... she even discussed it with our dean, kaya wala kong nagawa when our Dean calls me personally...

not because I'm having an special treatment, pero dahil bukas na libro sakanila kung anong nang yari sakin... and I smile bitterly when I remember the similar thing they told me.

"You were fighting for so long, and you successfully start your new life. we dont know what your reason, but I hope you won't let it ruin you... if your decision is final, I wish you continue your progress, and dont let other take away your life again"

I stood up and clutch my backpack tighter...

"I guess my cowardly didn't change" Nasabe ko nalang. saka na ko nag lakad palabas ng bahay.

my parents were smiling when I bid goodbye,yet I know they are worried, They became overly sensitive pag napapansin nilang kakaiba ang kinikilos ko and hnd ko sila masisisisi...

As I walk outside...

I look at the same spot kung san ako inaantay ni Jace para pumasok...

weirdly enough, for the time na nagkulong lang ako sa kwarto, I always found myself looking at that same spot...

wishing that somehow, he would appear and smile at me like he always does.

I check my phones, and there are countless of message and calls from the gang, specially from him.

but never did I read it...never did I contact them...

Wondering what would be their reaction when they see me first time after cutting communication with them...

---

To be honest...

I didn't come to school for my first day, like the other student...

I came to school to give the dean my final decision...

My decision to stay...

Or to transfer...

pero I didn't expect the whole gang to come face to face with me...

were inside the clinic of Gummy Unnie.

And stood before me are my friends including him...

"Sorry I have to tell them, para sana makapag paalam ka" Gummy unnie says.

"Yah.. why are you suddenly transferring? bakit hindi mo sakin sinabe?" Seth ask...

I didn't says anything, and was just looking at certain person.

"If it's because-","You, why are you here?" pagpuputol ko kay Seth.

They all look confused...

Specially for the fact that I am looking at one person that they might thought a stranger to me.

"Ah-h about her, she's my girlfriend couz, she just recently transferred here, she's-","Cloe Lee" Pagpuputol ko kay Seth.