CHAP 9: Her Broken state

After the inncident yesterday.

Seth were trying his very best na paghiwalayin kami at pag layuin ni Jace.

He would always sit in between me and Jace.

He would try to cut our conversation and make us focus on him...

And not only me but the whole gang is starting to notice that...

I just sigh and just let him be. And unexpectedly when Jace found a way to slip away from Seth. He quickly went to my side just to give me a bottle of water...

He just wink at me and went back to the guys like he didnt di anything wrong..

But the rat sees it.

He quickly approach me and just stare at me blankly.

I just chuckle at him.

"Dont over react, he just hand me a water" I told him but he just scoff at me.

"you told me before that its impossible for you to like him, so it shouldn't be harder for you to put distance to him. But what are you doing? " he said

"What did I do? It was him who approach me" I told him

"Thats the problem, you didnt do anything and just let him..." he irritatedly say

"yah, are we going to fight over this??" I ask him

"Oo, kase kung gusto mo talaga kong maniwala na wala lang tong sainyong dalawa...

Magpakita ka naman kahit papano ng effort sa pag iwas sakanya... Wag mo kong pagpapaalalahanin na magpapakatanga ka nanaman" he said and I was dumbfounded hearing it from him.

He was ready to leave byt I quixkly grab his arm.

"Dont you think your too much!" I shouted at him. Not caring anymore about the attention, since nasa bahay lang kami.

The gang went silent and all their attention is on us.

Seth face me and he angrily remove my hand from him.

"You're too much, not me... After seeing your state that time... After f*cking seeing th-at, how do you expect me to not worry about you... How do you expect me to react" he shouted back...

His eyes is red and his body is treambling with anger and I can see how he tried his very best not to tell any exact details...

I look down quickly...
Remembering him that night...

Remembering him seeing me in my worst state...

How he lift my frail body and run towards the nearest hospital...

I just approach him and hug my cousin... I just caress his back to calm him...

"stupid...

You don't have to worry... He got a girlfriend... Besides we both know he's not a bad guy...

He's a good friend" I whispered at him.

He didnt answer but just nod.

I told Seth the truth... That Jace has a girl, but didnt told him, that it was Cloe. Coz I'm pretty sure.. He'll hunt her...

----

Later that night...

I was lying on my bed. Remembering kung pano ko nalaman yung relasyon ni Cloe and Jace.