Chap 30: Pity

Time move fast than expected, and I can say I'm more than happy to be with the woman I love...

But I also notice how her eyes change everytime she sees Eunice, the anger and rage is not there...

Also, even Eunice tried to bully her, she would just ignore her or tell this to her...

"live better" but it never sound like a mocked but rather  a genuine advise...

Maybe somehow deep down her wounderd heart she is forgiving her... Thats what I wish... But it made me more worried because she doesn't speak a thing...

"You're getting more and more mysterious each day, nagbago kana, hindi na kita mabasa" pagbibiro ko sakanya which makes her to look at me and smile...

"I never change your just overthinking" she said as she pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Yeah you never change, you are still a lowkey loser" singit ni Eunice. Dahilan para mapatingin ako kay Diana, but she is still looking at me smiling, like she never heard what Eunice say.

"Where are we going to eat?" tanong nito sakin, and I can't say that her smile to me was fake. But rather she just doesnt give a f*ck to what Eunice say.

"ah we-" I wasn't able to finish my word when Eunice pull Diana's shoulder to make her face her.

"don't pretend you don't hear me... Ano kala ko matapang kana?? Kala ko lalabanan mo na ko? “sabi nito

Our classmate started to murmur.

"simply because I realize you are acting like this because you want what I have now...

...

And sadly I dont want anything from you... Meaning I dont give a f*ck from you no more...

Will you just live a better life and stop acting like a child" sabi ni Diana, bago sya tumayo at umalis...

But Eunice isn't done she grab Dianas hand to stop her...

"You think you're winning?? Guess whose coming???

The sem is ending.... Matt is coming" Eunice sung

Diana take a look at Cloe and we noticed how she look terrfied.

"and so?? “ Diana ask still looking at my sister.."so? “ pag uulit nya this time tumingin na sya kay Eunice..

" whether he came here or not...

That man is as heartless as you... But like you he was given a chance to pull his sh*t...

It his choice wether he wanted to continue living like an asshole... Or be a better person...

Like him, you to have a choice...

Hindi kaba napapagod?? Kase ako sawang sawa na sa pinag gagawa mo...

Ako na ang nahihiya para sayo...

Hanggang kailan ka magiging ganyan??

Kase sa totoo lang... Hindi na ko nasasaktan sa pinagagagawa mo... Hindi na ko nagagalit o naasar...

I feel pity over anger towards you...

Nakakaawa ka"

Sabi nito... And for the first time I somewhat saw a glimpse of tears to Eunice before she run away from us...

I know I am not the only person who notice...

I look at at Diana and I can see how a huge sigh escape from her saka napahilamos nalang nya ang kamay nya...