Prologue

Before, my parents told me to be someone who I wanted to be...

That people will accept...

and always see the beauty on it...

but when I grew up, I learnt that it's not true...

in the most painful way...

I clutch my skirt while bearing the pain I am feeling...

A tear escape from my eyes, because of the pain...

and because of fear....

while the needle touches my back, I can't help but feel scared... remembering...

what they did to my body...

what they did to me...

"Wow, It's been a while since you had a woman client to have a fully covered back tattoo, but, isn't she just a student? shouldn't she ask consent to her parents?

baka may sabit yan?" Someone commented from the tattoo artist whose busy on my back...

she stop for a while. and I hear he r sigh deeply.

"Well, I am ready to go to jail, as long as I can make her feel beautiful again, 

and...

as long as I can cover all the mark they left her" The tattoo artist says.

which makes the other person confuse...

but makes me bit my lower lips, to stop myself from crying...

but I know, it wasn't helping...

Coz I know even the scars are covered, the pain they buried beneath me will not be remove...

and I'll be forever disgusted of myself.

- - - - - - - 

She 's afraid....

She's afraid to be imperfect...

but she didn't know, that those imperfection that she kept hiding... is the thing that keeps pulling me towards her...

And, all I wanted her to do.... was to only look at me... and not to those people who don't see her beauty...

Her TRUE Beauty...

[A/N:

Please be noted that this stories is fictional, and any similarities to other stories is just coincidence.

 The story might include depression and bullying, if you are sensitive with the topic, kindly skip reading this book.

Otherwise, if you choose to read this.

Please enjoy the story.

Thank you  

LOVE! LOVE!

-JMeica