Author's note

Hi, my name is Zoe Halliday. This is my first time using wattpad and my first fanfiction in wattpad. So before we go on ahead with the story, I would like to talk about my OC so you guys can get to know her a little bit.

Name: Amiyama Akira

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Watching anime, dancing, playing instruments, composing music, and lyrics.

Personality: Akira is kind, intelligent, hardworking, independent, and enthusiastic.

Appearance: Akira has bright skin, brown eyes, black hair that reaches below her shoulders with a few turquoise highlights and black bangs (she sometimes wears her hair with two braids on each side and then tied into a small ponytail ( almost like Mitsuha's from the anime ,"Your name.") Her attire consists of a maroon oversized sleeveless high neck crop top, black leather jacket, white headphones, black jean pants, and white high top sneakers.

History: Akira is a music prodigy that lives in Aomori, Japan. She's a bit on the nerdy side when it comes to anime and video games. She loves composing her own music and lyrics and enjoys listening to Utaite, Nico Nico chorus, and Vocaloid. Akira is home alone most of the time because her mom works as a doctor full time and her father is CEO of his own company. Her parents never know what's going on in her life since they are always busy. 

BTW, the gif up above is Akira's hairstyle.