Part 1

As long as the boy remembers hes always been in the sea. This boy's name was Eren. He is the prince of the sirens and was not allowed to leave the castle grounds. Did that stop him? Of course not.

Eren was tired of being royalty so he ran away and that's when he saw a figure floating in the distance. Out of curiosity he swam to the figure.

"What? It's a man." Eren reached out to the black haired man and touched his face. Then he noticed something.

"Wait...can he not breath underwater??" Out of sheer desire to save him, Eren pressed his lips to the man breathing oxygen into him. Then he pulled up the man to the surface. The man, who was now breathing correctly, is still unconscious. Eren looked at him in awe.

"What a interesting creature. He can't breath underwater and dosen't have a tail." Eren swims to shore dragging the man onto the sandy shore.

Eren sat there looking at the man watching his chest move up and down, wondering when he will wake up. He flicked his tail in the water splashing water on himself and the man, hoping it wake him up. And it must have worked because after Eren did that the man started to cough and open his eyes.

"Ugh...what happened?" The man's strong yet unamused voice departs from his mouth.

"So your awake?" Eren sat  there smiling flicking his tail in the water.

The man hears the boy's voice and sits up quickly.

"Did you save me?" He looked at Eren then lookes at his tail. 

"Yes." 

"And what are you?" The man looks at Eren hesitating wether to stay there and talk or just to get up and run away.

"Im a siren..." He says smiling.

The boy leans over getting really close to the man. And seems to be looking at his neck to see if he has gills, but he had none. "But I could ask you the same question...I never seen anything like you."

"You mean you never seen a human before? But are not sirens creatures with beautiful voices that lure people to eat them?" The man looks somewhat nervous.

Eren tilts his head. "What are you talking about? That's not true. As far as I know we use our voices to healing and for special occasions."

"Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't know that. The legends must be wrong. My name is Levi. Levi Ackerman. What's yours?" The man smirks and looks at the boy.

"My name is Eren Yeager." He smiles and lays down on the beach with half of his body in the water.

The boy looks up at Levi with sparkling eyes. "So how did you get into the ocean anyway?"

"The ship I was on was raided by pirates and they sunk it with me still on board."

"Wow! What are pirates?" He looks kinda confused.

Levi smiled as if to awnser the curious boy's question, but then his face grimanced. "I'm sorry. As much as I would like to stay here and talk to you, I must go back to the city."