Part 7

Admin:" Am I releasing chapters quick enough? Or am I releasing too much?" O.o

Levi: "Brat you can't release chapter too quickly. Releasing chapters is not a bad thing." *sighs rubbing the bridge of his nose*

Eren: "Well from my view it seems she just curious about how shes doing."

Admin: "You know exactly what to say! Thanks Eren!" *hugs Eren* TT^TT

Eren: *Blushes*

Levi: "Hey Brats, stop hugging and get to work on the next chapter!!" *pissed and possibly slightly jealous*

~~~~~~~~~~

Armin held Eren making sure he dosen't fall off the galloping horse. When they finally arrived back at the main quarters, Armin decided that he would set Eren in his room. Armin happened to be second in command so he was giving his own room separate from the other solders. Armin began to treat Eren for his fever.

***Midnight***

Its been about a hour since Armin found Eren by the ocean. The teens was now lying on the medium-sized bed. Restin his head on a feather-filled pillow. Armin then left the room to get some more water to soak the towel for Eren.

***Eren's Dream***

Its so dark. Wait no. I'm in my room. The castle...I don't want to be here. So many painful memories. Eren could feel himself trembling and breathing heavily. I-Im scared! Someone help! Arms wrapped around his body. Levi? Turning his head to see if it was the man, but he was wrong. He felt long wiry hair rest on his cheek and claws dig into his chest. Eren cried out in pain...

***Awake***

"..." Eren opened his eyes. He felt small warm liquid running down his face. Tears. Sitting up Eren felt his head pounding and he gripped his stomach in pain. I need to get to the bathroom. Standing up, Eren started to walk out of Armin's room. The pain  seemed to rush through his head. Looking up to see where he was, he saw a large room? What? Looking behind him he could see the room he left. So leaving the room i was just in...leads to another? That's strange... While gripping his stomach he walked forward to see a large bed. It was easily a king sized bed. Its almost as big as the one I have back at the castle.

Eren was about to leave when he fell to the ground. He grimaced as he rolled onto his side. His ankle felt as if someone was repeatedly whacking it with a hammer. Eren felt his consciousness fading in and out. No...I don't like the dark. Eren felt his stomach lurch. He knew that he just barfed on the cold hardwood floor. Eren could no longer see anymore, but before he past out he felt something warm and strong lift him off the freezing ground.

"Eren...You idiot." 

***Morning***

Eren woke up surprizingly warm. He opened his eyes looking up at what seemed to be the ceiling. W-Where am I and what was I doing last night? Eren sat up and stretched then the memory's of barfing on the floor came back to him. Oh yeah. I was sick but...how'd did i get here? Looking around at the large room.

Next to the bed was a black nightstand with white lace hanging off the edge. Pretty. Everything was really clean and neat. Across the room Eren could see a large book shelve and a wooden desk. So professional. I think? For a large room theres not really that much stuff in here. I wonder who's room this is? Wait...How did I get here? 

Eren crawls out of the bed and walks towards the window. Moving the black, silk curtains Eren could see a city. No...Why am I back here? I need to leave! Eren was about to leave when he realized he only has boxers on. "WHAT!? Wheres my clothes?!" 

"There getting cleaned brat." Eren looked in the direction of the voice. He saw the familiar man with short black hair with the captain's uniform on. Levi... Eren felt as he was on the brink of tears, but quickly remembered that he was not wearing much. So he quickly ran back to the bed and hid under the blankets. Why? WHY AM I HERE!?