9

"Thank you Jack that was really fun" I tell Jack as we drive home from the mall

"Of course. I think we should do that more often"

"Yeah but maybe next time Zach could come"

"I thought you hated Zach"

"I don't hate Zach I hate how you ditch me for him"

"Oh... look I'm sorry I do that. I just love him a lot"

"I know you do maybe I'm just jealous that you have a boyfriend and I don't"

"You'll get one I know it. Especially after this transformation"

"But what if it's my personality that no one likes"

"You have a great personality, you're funny, nice sometimes, and you're really positive well when you're not talking bad about yourself. You're going to get a boyfriend"

"Well I hope."

"Also Syd's going to be back in college soon so Jonahs attention will be back on you"

"His attention was never on me in the first place"

"Well then we'll make his attention be on you. Trust me you have everything now. You have a new look, new style, and your personality is amazing."

"I hope you're right. I really like him. I know you say he's bad for me or whatever but I feel like he just acts that way"

"I'm just trying to look out for you. I don't want you to get hurt if he's a dick"

"I know but still, I feel like deep down he's a really good person"

"Well I don't know but just promise me that if this transformation does turn him into you and he does end up liking you, if he hurts you physically or anything, you have to promise me that you'll tell me cause I will go to jail for killing him"

"Yes I promise." I say as we pull into our driveway

"Okay good now get out of my car"

"Where are you going- Wait i already know" I roll my eyes and get out of his car

"Sorry but he yelled at me earlier so I kinda have to go make him happy again"

"Wow... well don't get an std use protection!"

"Oh my god just leave" we laugh and I get my bags going inside after

Happy birthday Jonahhhhhh