Chapter 10

Jin's POV:

Me and the others decided to go visit Jungkook and Y/N. Yoongi told me what he heard on the news and it caused me to get angry but I hid my anger. We soon arrived at their house then went and knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Y/N.

"Good morning oppas." She said letting us in with a smile.

"Good morning Y/N." We said in unison while walking inside. We then walked to the living room and sat down. Y/N came and sat down beside me and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"You look like you're in a good mood." I said looking at her.

"I'm always in a good mood." She stated.

"How have you been lately Y/N?" I asked her.

"Mostly tired."

"Has Y/D/N been keeping you up?"

"No, it's just that I always have to get up to do some things."

"Like what?"

"Things you don't need to worry about." She told me.

"Ahh I think I understand." I said looking forward.

"Yeah." She said, sighing. We then heard footsteps coming downstairs and looked in the direction. Jungkook then came into the living and smiled when he saw us sitting down.

"Good morning Hyungs." He greeted rubbing one of his eyes.

"Good morning Jungkook." Jimin greeted back.

Jungkook's POV:

I went and sat down next to Y/N and she put her head on my shoulder and looked like she was about to fall asleep. I'm getting about her by her getting sleepy all day. I think I need to take her to the doctor. I was soon brought out of my thoughts when Yoongi Hyung said something.

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you about something important." He said before walking to the kitchen. I followed behind him and we both sat at the counter.

"What is it Hyung?" I asked confused.

"It's about Eunwoo." He said causing me to angry.

"What about him?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"He was seen near this area last night." I didn't say anything, I just looked forward in anger and worry. I'm worried about what he's going to try to do to Y/N if he sees her. I can't let that happen, I have to keep him away from her.

"I'm getting tired of this. He can't keep trying to kidnap her, she's a human being. Last time he took her he hurt her, got her pregnant, and left her scarred emotionally and physically." I said trying to hold back my anger.

"I understand and agree with you. We had to stop Namjoon from coming over here last night because it was too dangerous and we wouldn't know what Eunwoo would do if he saw him coming here." He said looking at me. I couldn't hold my tears in any longer and started crying. He pulled me and made my head go on his shoulder.

"It's okay Jungkook, we'll see what we can do. But I don't think we can do much." He said rubbing my back trying to calm me down. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Thank you Hyung and would me, Y/N, and Y/D/N going away on vacation a smart idea?" I asked him.

"It might be, but if he's watching he'll follow you for sure." He said.

"That's the only thing I can think of, I don't want Y/N, Y/D/N, and the baby Y/N's carrying to get hurt."

"None of us do, I'll see if I can get you a ticket to go somewhere." He told me.

"Like where?" I asked.

"I don't want to risk saying just in case Eunwoo is around, I don't want him to hear it and me and the others will come with you guys."

"Okay thank you Hyung." I said before someone came into the kitchen.

"What are two talking about?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing important." I said so she won't get worried. She then started cooking everyone breakfast, so I walked back into the living room and sat down with the others.

Taehyung's POV:

I felt bad that Y/N and Jungkook is going through this. I was getting angry because of Eunwoo. He should just leave her alone and get on with his life. Y/N then walked into the living room with Yoongi Hyung and they were both carrying plates. We got our breakfast and started eating when talking and watching TV.

15 minutes later

When we all finished eating, I got up and went into the kitchen to help Y/N wash the dishes. We started washing them while talking and laughing. Once we finished washing dishes, we went back into the living room and started watching TV and talking with the others. We then heard little footsteps running into the room. I looked and saw Y/D/N running and she came to me and I picked her up and put her on my lap. I was moving my leg up and down making her giggle causing me to chuckle.

6 hours later

When we decided to leave and go back to the dorm, I put Y/D/N on the couch and walked to the front door joining the others.

"Thanks for coming over oppas." Y/N said smiling.

"No problem Y/N, we love being over here." J-Hope Hyung said smiling back.

"That's true Y/N, we love it here." Jimin said.

"We better go now, have a nice night you two." Yoongi Hyung said.

"You too you Hyungs." Jungkook said to us.

"Bye uncle's, I wove you." Y/D/N yelled from the living room.

"We love you too cutie pie." Namjoon Hyung yelled back. We then left and started heading back to the dorm.

Y/N POV:

After they left, I closed the door and turned around and saw Jungkook staring off into space.

"Kookie, are you okay?" I asked him with worry in my voice.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about something." He told me before going upstairs.

"That was weird." I said to myself. I just shrugged it off and went to Y/D/N and picked her up. I then started heading upstairs to her room. Once I got to her room, I changed her into her pajamas. After I did that, I tucked her I and kissed the top of her head goodnight. I then walked out of the room and into mine and Jungkook's room. When I got inside, I saw Jungkook with his head down sitting on the bed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked getting more worried.

"I'm sure don't worry." He said laying down in bed.

"Okay then." I said changing into my pajamas then turned off the light. I then walked over to the bed and laid down then cuddled up to Jungkook and closed my eyes. I soon fell into a deep sleep.