Chapter 20

One month later

Y/N POV:

I woke up so Y/D/N crying, so I got out of bed and walked to her room. Once I walked into her room, she looked at me and stretched her arms out towards me. I walked over to her and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started crying into my shoulder.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked, while swinging her side to side.

"I miss daddy, mommy." She said through tears.

"I do too sweetie, but he'll come back once his tour is over." I assured her.

"Are you sure mommy?" She asked, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sure sweetie, daddy will never leave us, you know that."

"I know mommy, but why can't the tour end now?"

"He's doing what he loves to do, which is making people happy."

"Like he does with us mommy?"

"Yeah, like he does with us, he makes us happy so he's doing the same for other people."

"I'm so proud of daddy." She said, with a smile on her face.

"I'm proud of him too sweetie, do you want your breakfast now?" I asked her.

"Yes please mommy." She answered me. I started walking to the kitchen with her swinging her legs. Once I got in the kitchen, I put her in the chair then went to start making breakfast. While I was cooking, I heard the doorbell. So, I turned off the stove and walked over to the front door and opened it revealing Jackson.

"Hi Jackson." I greeted him, with a smile.

"Hey there pretty lady." He said with a smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off your face before I do." I exclaimed, while walking back into the kitchen to continue cooking breakfast.

"You wouldn't dare." Jackson said, walking in the room and sitting down at the counter.

"You wanna bet?"

"Nevermind."

"That's what I thought." I said, smirking. I finished cooking the food and put it on three plates. I then served the food and I sat down next to Jackson. I watched as he was feeding Y/D/N like the food was an airplane. I smiled at the scene in front of me.

"You'll make a great father Jackson." I told him.

"You think so?" He asked, turning around to face me.

"Yeah, just look what you're doing right now."

"Yeah, I guess I will be a fantastic father." He said, smiling. We finished eating our food, and Jackson picked up Y/D/N and walked into the living room to play video games with her while I washed the dishes. I finished washing everything and walked into the living room and saw Jackson losing to her on the game they were playing. I sat down on the couch next to Jackson and continued watching them play games.

"Dang girl, you good. I won't ever beat you at this game." Jackson said, fake crying.

"I'm sorry Jackson." Y/D/N said, walking over to Jackson and hugged him. He then hugged her back causing a smile to appear on my face.

"So when did Jungkook leave for tour?" Jackson asked me.

"About a month ago." I told him, looking at Y/D/N.

"Has anyone helped you after he went on tour?" He asked me.

"My mom and dad comes whenever they're in town." I told him.

"That's good, but I'm going to help you when they're not here."

"You don't have to Jackson."

"I want to because I want you and the baby to be healthy, and I'll also cook for you both."

"Thank you Jackson, you're so sweet." I said, hugging him.

"You're welcome beautiful lady." He said, hugging me back. We then pulled away and started playing with Y/D/N.

7 hours later

"I'm going to go make our dinner." Jackson said, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

Jackson's POV:

While I was cooking dinner, I heard something outside. I opened the window and looked outside but didn't see anything, so I shook it off and closed the window then continued cooking. I then heard footsteps coming into the room and I turned and saw Y/N bringing Y/D/N into the room. I smiled then went back to cooking.

"Are you sure you don't need help with anything?" She asked me.

"Yeah I'm sure." I responded.

"Okay then." She said, putting Y/D/N in the chair. She then sat down and started playing peek-a-boo with her. I soon finished the food and served it. I sat down next to Y/N and we started to eat while talking and laughing.

Y/N POV:

When we finished eating, Jackson took the dishes to the sink and started washing them while I put Y/D/N in bed and turned off the light. I then went back downstairs and saw Jackson walk to the front door, he then turned a smiled when he saw me.

"I'm going to head home now, goodnight Y/N." He said, before walking out. I then locked the door and turned off all the lights then started walking to the bedroom. I put my hair up in a ponytail then turned off the light and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking about Jungkook.

Eunwoo's POV:

I almost got caught by that Jackson guy, I have to be more careful to not make any noise next time. Even though I'm waiting to make her mine again, I'm still keeping an eye on her to make sure she's okay. I started going back to the abandoned house I was staying at and decided to go to sleep. So I laid down and closed my eyes falling asleep.
____________________________________
I finally finished this chapter, something will happen but not yet. I'm building up to it, and I'm just going to say the end of this story will have the best ending I have ever done before.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I might update again in 2-3 days, it all depends.