Chapter 14

Jin's POV:

I was in the kitchen making the members breakfast. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I turned to see Taehyung walking into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Tae." I greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning Hyung." He said, as he sat down. I gave him his food and then walked upstairs to wake the others up. When I went to Yoongi's room and opened the door, I didn't see him in his bed causing me to get confused.

"Did Yoongi come home last night?" I thought to myself.

I woke the others up still wondering where Yoongi was.

"Did any of you see Yoongi come home?" I asked them.

"No, why?" J-Hope asked.

"I didn't see him in his room." I told them.

"He's probably still at Jungkook's and Y/N's house." Jimin said.

"I hope so." I said, continuing to eat my breakfast.

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up with someone on my chest and I opened my eyes and saw Y/D/N sleeping. I smiled seeing my niece sleeping on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her before sitting up so she doesn't fall. She then opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning Uncle Yoongi." She said, hugging me.

"Good morning cutie." I said, hugging her back. She then started pinching my cheeks while giggling, causing me to chuckle.

"Are you having fun pinching your Uncle Yoongi's cheeks?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Well, let's see if you like this." I said, putting her on her back and started tickling her. She started laughing while squirming around.

"Uncle Yoongi! That tickles!" She said, giggling. The door then opened and I stopped tickling her and looked at the door and saw Jungkook smiling at the sight.

"What's going on in here?" He asked.

"I was tickling her as payback for pinching my cheeks." I told him, smiling.

"I figured it would be that." He said laughing.

"Daddy, I love Uncle Yoongi." Y/D/N told her dad.

"I can see you do and I figured you would."

"I'll bring her downstairs for breakfast." I told him.

"Okay, me and Y/N will meet you two downstairs." He said, walking away.

"Come on you little devil." I said, smiling at her.

"Okay Uncle Yoongi." She said, putting her arms in the air. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I started walking downstairs to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Y/N cooking and Jungkook helping her. I put Y/D/N in her high chair then sat down in the chair next to her. The phone then rang and Y/N walked to the phone to answer it.

Y/N POV:

I walked to the phone and answered it.

"Hello." I answered.
"Hi Y/N." I heard Jin greet me.
"Hi Jin." I said, with a smile.
"Is Yoongi still at your house?"
"Yes he is, why?"
"Oh okay, I was just worried."
"Yeah he was asleep with Y/D/N on his chest and me and Jungkook didn't want to wake him up." I told him.
"Okay, can you ask him when he's going to come back to the dorm?"
"Okay, hang on."

I walked into the kitchen and saw Yoongi feeding Y/D/N.

"Yoongi, Jin wants to know when you'll go back to the dorm." I told him.

"After I finish eating." He said, still feeding her.

"Okay." I said, putting the phone back to my ear.

"He said when he's finished eating his breakfast." I told Jin.
"Okay, well I'll let you go so you can eat your food." He said.
"Okay bye Jin."
"Bye Y/N." He said, before he hung up.

I then hung the phone up and walked back into the kitchen and started eating my food. We finished eating and walked to the living room.

"I better leave before Jin murders me." Yoongi said, chuckling.

"Okay bye Oppa." I said, waving at him.

"Bye Hyung, please be safe on the way back to the dorm." Jungkook told him.

"I'll be safe, bye guys and bye you little devil." He said, smiling.

"Bye Uncle Yoongi." She said, waving. He then left and we continued watching TV.

7 hours later

I looked at the time and it was time for dinner. So, I stood up and walked to the kitchen and started making dinner for all of us.

Namjoon's POV:

I was sitting in the living room watching TV with the rest of the members, thinking.

"Guys, isn't it weird that we haven't heard anything about Eunwoo?" I asked them.

"I do find it weird that he didn't do anything." J-Hope said, looking worried.

"I'm scared he's going to try something soon." Jimin said.

"We just have to watch for any kind of clues that he's going to do something." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, all we can do is wait and see if he does anything." Jin said. We all then went to our rooms and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back into my room and plugged my phone up then turned off the lights and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep praying Eunwoo won't try anything and he gets caught soon.
____________________________________
I wrote this while listening to Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max.

I also did this while there's a severe thunderstorm going on.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and know that I love you all.