Chapter 16

Y/N POV:

I woke up to an empty bed and I got scared. I jumped out of bed and went to Y/D/N's room and didn't see her in the bed. I then ran downstairs and to the kitchen and saw Jungkook and Y/D/N. I sighed in relief that they're okay causing them to look at me. Jungkook then stood up and walked towards me.

"Good morning baby, how are you feeling this morning?" He asked, with a worried expression.

"I'm fine, don't worry Kookie." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm sure Kookie." I said, hugging him.

"Okay baby." He said, hugging me back. We then pulled away and went to eat our breakfast. We finished eating and Jungkook left to go to dance practice. I took Y/D/N upstairs and changed her into different clothes.

This is what she's wearing:

After getting her dressed, I let her play with her toys in her room while I changed out of my pajamas

After getting her dressed, I let her play with her toys in her room while I changed out of my pajamas. When I finished changing, I went back to her room and picked her up and started walking out of the house. I walked to the car and put her in her car seat and buckled her up. I then went to the driver's seat and buckled up. I pulled out of the driveway and started heading to the store. While I was driving, Y/D/N was singing to BTS songs that was on causing me to smile.

"Mommy it's daddy's voice!" She yelled, when Jungkook's part came on.

"Yes it is sweetie." I said, looking at her then back at the road. She started jumping around in her car seat jamming out to the song when I got to the store. I parked the car and got out then went to the backseat door and opened it. I unbuckled her and picked her up and started walking into the store. I put her in the little seat in the cart and started shopping. While I was getting some drinks, someone touched my shoulder causing me to jump and turn around. When I turned around, I saw Jackson.

"I didn't mean to scare Y/N." He said.

"I know you didn't, I was just on edge that's all." I told him, bending down to pick up the drinks.

"No, let me get that, you shouldn't be lifting anything heavy since you're pregnant." He said, picking the drinks up and putting it in the cart.

"Thank you Jackson, how do you not have a girlfriend yet?" I asked him, chuckling a little.

"I don't why, I'm a handsome man, who wouldn't want me?" He said, putting his hands on his hips.

"You are handsome any girl would want you, Jackson." I said, smiling.

"What about you, huh?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"You know I'm already married Jackson." I said, laughing.

"I know you are, I'm just playing around." He said, laughing with me. I hit him in the arm causing Y/D/N to laugh. Jackson then started making funny faces at her causing her to laugh more.

"You can walk with us if want to Jackson." I told him.

"Okay, thank you." He said, picking Y/D/N up and carrying her around while I was getting everything I needed.

"She's mine now, you ain't getting her back." He said, holding her a bit tighter.

"Really Jackson? You're really going to try to take mine and Jungkook's child?" I asked him.

"I don't think it's a good idea anymore because I know Jungkook will kill me if I do." He said.

"That may be true Jackson." I said, trying not to laugh.

"I don't feel like dying right now, so I'm not going to take your daughter." He said, chuckling. I soon got everything I need and went to pay for everything with the help of Jackson. After I paid for everything, I walked to the car and started putting the items I got in the trunk.

"Can I come over to hang out with you two beautiful ladies?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, of course you can, you can come over anytime you want." I answered. Jackson put Y/D/N in her seat and buckled her up and got in the passenger seat while I got in the driver's seat. We started heading to mine and Jungkook's house.

20 minutes later

We finally arrived at the house and got out. Jackson told me that he'll bring the stuff in while I took Y/D/N inside. So, I went to her door and opened then unbuckled her and picked her up. I saw that she was asleep, so I walked into the house and put her in her bed to let her sleep. When Jackson got the last bag inside, we started putting everything away while talking. When we finished, we heard the front door open and Jungkook walked into the kitchen.

"Oh hi Hyung." Jungkook greeted Jackson.

"Hey Jungkook, how you doing?" Jackson asked him.

"Tired from practice." Jungkook told him.

"I know how you feel buddy." Jackson said, looking dramatic.

"I'm going to take a shower." Jungkook told us, then walked upstairs.

"I wish I had a girlfriend like you Y/N." Jackson said, facing me.

"I hope you find someone like me Jackson, just might not look exactly like me though." I said, chuckling when I said the last part.

"Thanks Y/N, you're the best." He said, hugging me.

"You're welcome and I try to be." I said, hugging him back. We then heard footsteps coming into the kitchen and we pulled away.

"My baby is cheating on me." Jungkook said, turning around dramatically.

"You know I'm not cheating on you Jungkook, stop being dramatic or else no more cuddles." I said, putting my hands on my hips. He then turned around fast and ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll stop please don't take away my cuddles, I need those to live." He said. We then heard Jackson bursting out laughing at the scene.

"I better leave before I die from laughing." Jackson said, walking to the front door.

"Bye Jackson, be safe and tell the others I said hi." I said, waving at him.

"Okay I will, bye you two silly people." He said, walking out. Jungkook then went back upstairs to get Y/D/N to get her ready to eat dinner. I finished making dinner and served them their food and we started eating.

When we finished our dinner, Jungkook went upstairs with me following and her went into her room and started changing her in her favorite pajamas. He then tucked her in and we both said goodnight to her. I turned on her night light before closing the door and started walking to our bedroom. I walked in when Jungkook only had his boxers on.

"You got great timing baby." Jungkook said, with a smirk on his face.

"Stop being dirty, I'm going to change." I said, grabbing my pajamas and started changing. When we finally finished changing, we plugged our phones up and I laid down in the bed while Jungkook turned off the lights. He then got in the bed and I cuddled into his chest and we fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.