Chapter 36

Y/N POV:

I woke up with pain in my wrists and I saw that they were tied to bed posts. I looked around and I saw someone sitting in a chair across from the bed. I didn't know who he was since he had a hood and mask on, but I had a feeling I knew who it was.

"Look who's finally awake." I heard him say. I recognized his voice and it was Eunwoo. He then took his hood and mask off and I saw his face.

"It's been 2 years Eunwoo, why can't you just forget about me?" I asked him, with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"I can't forget about you, I love you too much." He told me.

"Eunwoo, there's other girls out there not just me."

"I know but they're not like you."

"Think about my two kids, they must be crying right now knowing their mother is missing."

"I'm sorry but I can't let you go." He said, walking out of the room. I then started crying wishing I was with Jungkook, Y/S/N, Y/D/N, and the others right now.

"Why does he have to be obsessed with me? Did I do something in my past life to deserve this?" I thought in my head.

3 hours later

I heard the door open causing me to look in that direction. I saw Eunwoo walking into the room with a plate of food. He sat in the chair in front of me and stared at me.

"I made your favorite Y/N, I hope it tastes good." He said, putting the fork in front of my mouth.

"How do I know you didn't do anything to the food like you did last time making me lose my memory?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry I did that but it was the only way to make forget about that Jungkook guy, but please trust me I didn't do that this time." He told me.

"I don't know if I should believe you after what you did." I said, turning my face away.

"I understand." He said, standing up and putting the food on the table across the room then left. I just sat there with my head down, worrying about how the others are and how I'm going to get out of here.

Jungkook's POV:

I was still in the bed worrying about Y/N when there was a knock on the door. I got out of my bed and walked over then opened it, revealing Yoongi Hyung.

"Hi Hyung." I said, walking back into the bedroom.

"Jungkook, you have to get out of your hotel room sometime. You can't stay in here forever, your kids need you right now." He said, looking at me with worried eyes.

"I don't want them seeing their dad looking like this."

"I understand that but they need you since their mother's missing."

"Okay, I'll go put some clothes on then walk over to your room with you." I said, getting out of the bed.

"Okay, I'll wait in the living then." He said, walking out of the room. I got off the bed and walked to the closet. I grabbed an outfit and started getting dressed.

This is what he's wearing (minus the bag):

After getting dressed, I grabbed my phone and hotel key then walked to the living room

"Are you ready?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"Yeah I am." I answered.

"Then let's go." He said, standing up. We walked out of the room and started walking to his room. When we got to his door, he unlocked it and we walked inside.

"Daddy!" Y/D/N yelled, running towards me. I hugged her once she got to me and she hugged me back.

"I miss mommy daddy." She said, starting to cry.

"I do too pumpkin." I said, picking her up. I walked over to the couch and sat down with Y/D/N on my lap. Yoongi Hyung sat next to me holding Y/S/N.

"I'm going to head back to my room and give the family some alone time." Namjoon Hyung said, walking out of the room.

"Hyung, can I sleep here tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course you can Jungkook, you can stay as long as you need." He told me.

"Thank you Hyung." I thanked him, smiling a bit.

"Anytime Jungkook." He said, smiling faintly back. I then started getting sleepy and soon my eyes started closing. I soon fell asleep with Y/D/N on my lap.