Chapter 29

4 months later

Jungkook's POV:

I was downstairs in the study room playing Overwatch, when the phone started ringing. I stopped playing and answered the phone.

"Hello." I answered.
"Hey Jungkook." Namjoon Hyung greeted me.
"Oh hey Hyung." I greeted back.
"Can I come over so I can talk to you about the trip we discussed before?" He asked me.
"Yeah, of course you can."
"Okay, I'll be over in about 15 minutes." He told me.
"I'll see you here then Hyung." I said.
"See ya, bye." He said, before hanging up.

After I hung up the phone, I heard footsteps coming downstairs causing me to look. I saw Y/N coming downstairs with Y/S/N in her arms and Y/D/N walking behind her.

"Who was on the phone Kookie?" Y/N asked me.

"Namjoon Hyung." I answered her.

"What did he want?" She said, putting Y/S/N in his high chair.

"He wanted to tell me that he's going to be here in about 15 minutes."

"Oh okay." She responded. She then started started feeding them while I was watching TV.

15 minutes later

I then heard the doorbell, so I stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Namjoon Hyung standing there with a smile.

"Hey Hyung." I greeted, letting him in.

"Hi Jungkook." He said, walking inside. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"So what do you think about going to England?" He asked me.

"Yeah that sounds like a great place to go on vacation." I said, smiling.

"We thought you'll like it."

"What are you two talking about?" Y/N asked, walking into the room with Y/S/N and Y/D/N.

"We're planning a trip for all of us." I told her.

"Really? Are the members coming too?"

"Yeah they are." I answered. She sat down next to me with Y/S/N on her lap and Y/D/N sat on my lap.

"When are we leaving?" I asked Namjoon.

"Tomorrow morning at 9 am." He told me.

"Okay, thank you Hyung." I thanked him, turning the TV on. We then started watching TV while talking sometimes.

6 hours later

Y/N POV:

I looked at the time and it said 5:45 pm, so I decided to make dinner. I handed Y/S/N to Namjoon and walked into the kitchen. I started getting everything I needed to make dinner and started cooking. While I was cooking, I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew who it was.

"Jungkook, I'm cooking your food, what are you doing?" I asked him, giggling.

"Showing how much I love you." He answered.

"You showed me two times and now we have two kids."

"I know baby, I just love you a lot"

"And I love you too Kookie, always have and always will, nothing is going to change that."

"You're going to make me cry baby."

"Please don't cry, if you do I'll cry."

"I love you baby." He said, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too." I responded, smiling. He then let go of me and sat at the table with Namjoon, Y/D/N, and Y/S/N. I finally finished cooking and I put the food on plates and gave them their food. I grabbed my food and sat next to Jungkook. We started eating while talking about the trip.

20 minutes later

We finished eating and I grabbed the dishes and walked into the kitchen to wash them. When I finished, I went into the living room and sat down.

"I better head back to the dorm before Jin Hyung kills me." Namjoon said, standing up.

"Okay, be safe." I said, looking at him.

"I will, bye guys." He said, walking out the door. Me and Jungkook decided to head to bed, so Jungkook picked Y/S/N up and went upstairs to put him to be while I went upstairs with Y/D/N. After I tucked her in, I turned off the light and closed the door then walked to mine and Jungkook's room. When I walked in, I saw Jungkook changing Y/S/N before putting him to bed. I got into bed and waited for Jungkook to get finished. When he finished, he set the alarm then turned off the light and laid down beside me. He pulled me into him and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.