Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to see Y/N's smiling face causing a smile to appear on my face.

"Morning Kookie." She said, smiling at me.

"Morning baby." I said, before pulling her into a hug and kissed her. She kissed me back and we heard our door open then we pulled away from the kiss. We looked at the door and saw Y/D/N standing there with a smile on her face. She then ran to us and got on our bed and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you daddy." She told me.

"I missed you too pumpkin." I said, hugging her back. I looked up and saw Y/N smiling at scene in front of her then got out of bed and left the room. I then got out of bed and picked Y/D/N up then started heading downstairs to the kitchen. Once I was in the kitchen, I put Y/D/N in a chair and walked over to Y/N and back hugged her.

"Kookie, I'm cooking." She said.

"I know but I couldn't resist hugging you." I told her, smiling.

"I love Kookie." She said.

"I love you too baby." I said, pulling away and walking to Y/D/N. Once I got in front of Y/D/N, she gave me a glare.

"Why are you looking at me like that pumpkin?" I asked her, sounding a bit scared.

"I have my reasons daddy." She said, before looking away.

"Are you mad that I left to go on tour without saying goodbye to you?"

"Yes."

"Pumpkin, I had to leave early in the morning when you were sleeping, I didn't want to wake you from your beauty sleep, I didn't mean to upset you." I said, hugging her.

"I forgive you daddy." She said, hugging me back. Y/N then gave us our food and we all started to eat.

"Jackson and the rest of GOT7 has been coming over and helping me around the house and also keep me and Y/D/N company." Y/N told me.

"That's great, less work for you to do. If only I can help you as much as them." I said.

"I understand that you can't help me all the time Kookie, I knew what I was getting into when I dated you and after I married you."

"I know, I just wish I can be there for you more."

"I know you do Kookie, don't worry okay?"

"Okay baby." I said, kissing her.

"Get a room mommy and daddy!" Y/D/N yelled. Me and Y/N laughed at her comment causing her to start laughing with us. We finished eating and I grabbed the plates and walked to the sink to wash them. While I was washing the last plate, I heard Y/N scream. I turned the water off and ran in the room and saw Y/N holding her stomach. I ran to her and kneeled in front of her.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked, with worry in my voice.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry." She said, sitting back.

"Are you sure you don't need to go to hospital?"

"I'm sure Kookie." She said. I then sat beside her and Y/D/N came and sat on my lap and we all fell asleep on the couch.

6 hours later

I woke up to Y/D/N staring at me causing me to jump a little.

"What's wrong pumpkin?" I asked her, yawning.

"I'm hungry daddy." She told me.

"Sometimes I think you're Jin's daughter." I told her.

"Maybe I am Daddy." She said, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I chuckled at her comment and we started walking to the kitchen to get a snack (I almost wrote snake😂, okay back to the story). I opened the fridge and saw a cake in there, causing a smirk to appear on my face. I took the cake out and I cut two pieces and we ate it. When we finished eating, I grabbed Y/D/N's hand and ran upstairs to her room. Once we were inside, I closed the door and locked it then we waited for Y/N to notice.