The storm at home

"You're late..."
The cold empty voice echoed through my mind. Endeavour stood inches away from me. I could almost see the fire in his eyes.

"I'm sor-"

A painful stinging sensation hit me on the cheek. The pain sent sparks through my veins. I raised a shaky hand to my fiery-red cheek.

"No excuses, you waste of time!"

He grabbed my uniform collar and slowly raised me up till it was hard to breathe. "You're going... to... try and... kill me...again?" I said trying to lap up and air I could into my screaming lungs. His eyes widened and he dropped me to the ground.

"If you're not going to do any training, I guess I will."

I slowly walked up to me. All I saw was the devilish smile painted on his ghost-white face.

"And it looks like I have a new punching bag..."

He pulled me up on my feet by gripping my peppermint hair. Suddenly he brought me head down onto his knee, smashing my skull against his kneecap.

My vision blurred as I was flung to the ground again. I felt my skin burning against the floor as he violently dragged me by the hair. FUCKING CARPET BURN!

He never once released or loosened his iron grip. I had gotten to the point in my life where I didn't care what he did to me. I felt a warm sensation by my arms. I looked to see the bastard was crushing my arms with his hands light in a raging fire.

The only thing that scared me out of all of this was the cold, wide smile of enjoyment permanently plastered on his face while he tortured me.

We all get pleasure from different things and I expected this but I guess a small part of me still clung to a sliver of hope. That's why it felt like a knife in my back but worse because as much as I hate to admit it...he's still supposed to be my father.

————————————————————

I sat in the kitchen holding a bag of frozen peas to the burns on my left arm. The irresistible sensation to lock myself in my room with my cutting knife was growing bigger and bigger every time I glanced at the knife draw.

I slipped off the kitchen counter and put the frozen peas back in the freezer. I opened the fridge door. I shoved my battered arm right to the back trying to find what I was so desperately wanting.

My hand finally curled round the smooth glass of a beer bottle. I managed to carry six bottles to my room without being noticed by Fuyumi.

I sat on my bed clutching me knees drinking. Drowning my anxiety in a bottle. My stomach growled and I remembered the cupcakes Izuku had given me. The tin was in my bag still.

          You have to eat something!

I felt dizzy it was either from the alcohol or the lack of food. The bottle I was holding smashed on the ground. Glass flew around my room as I slipped off my bed right into the mess. I felt sharp tears all over my face and chest.

I lay on the floor sobbing louder and louder until it was all I could hear. My father had left and Fuyumi was far away enough to not notice.

My mind slipped back to Izuku, especially his warm embrace. I forced myself onto my knees. I doubled over from the pain in my stomach.

                         " IZUKU! "

I yelled as I glanced upwards, tears flew up in the air as I repeatedly smacked my head against the wooden table next to my bed.

Smash. I knocked over my clocked. Crimson blood was everywhere.

                        I'm insane!

CRACK. One last hit against the table and I was out cold...

Welp that got dark. MarshmallowCat07 out! 👋