I don't care anymore

I awoke to see Izuku, Fuyumi and my 'father' Arguing with police. Each word that left their mouths felt as if someone was hitting my head with a hammer.

My lungs ached from all the smoke I had been breathing and I couldn't feel my body.

                     I want to die

The empty feeling of pain ran through my veins. I want to cut until my skin is stained red with blood.

Silent tears streamed down my ghostly pale face. I blocked out the rest of the world and closed my eyes, begging to just...die? I don't even care what happens to me anymore. I felt myself slowly sitting up. I opened my eyes to see Izuku.

"Sho...Are you okay?" He asked.

                              NO!

"Yes I'm fine..." I slowly nodded my neck aching.

"No matter how hard we try, the police are always going to believe that... Monster. It's unbelievable!" He looked pissed and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes.

"I can't believe that Endeavour...."

  SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP

"....Would do this." Izuku sighed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. "I don't fucking care!"

"Sho..."

"Shut up shut up shut up!" I began clawing away at my neck, digging into the burnt flesh there.

"You're fake! You're a liar! Everyone's a liar!" I screamed. "And I've had enough..." I said a little quieter.

I began sobbing uncontrollably. I want my knife. I want to end this!!!

I managed to force myself up onto my feet. I dashed out the building, ignoring everyone and everything.

Pouring rain drenched my clothes and burning skin.

"Hey look it's Icy hot! Just when I was just getting bored!" (For the record I do like Bakugou, he's just gonna be a bully in this story.)

The blonde grabbed my collar, earning the satisfaction of hearing everyone's laughter.

He began pushing me backwards closer to the road.

"Not even gonna fight back?" He sneered.

                   I DON'T CARE!

He pushed back on more time inches from the road. Suddenly, I tripped on a small stone. It's almost like I watched myself crash into that road. All I know was that a smile was plaster on my face...and it was genuine.

"I-i o-only meant t-to  p-push him a little! I d-didn't..." Bakugou stared in shock.

"MURDERER!" Called his 'friends'

"N-no I didn't m-mean to!

————————————————————

                       TTnews

Shoto Todoroki was run over yesterday at 7:24 pm. He claims to have slipped.
The boy is very lucky to be alive and is staying in hospital until he recovers.
————————————————————

"Icyhot...didn't say I pushed him." Bakugou turned to his friends. "Weakling!" But as he turned away he muttered "Thank you..." inder his breath.