Smoothies

(I just had to put that photo...it's now my phone wallpaper)

————————————————————

We skipped through the large crowds of tourists and families. The little corner shop was beautifully decorated with flowers, fairy lights and a cute chalk board menu outside.

I pushed open the heavy glass door and held it open for Izuku. I looked around the small shop and headed to a table. "It's so nice in here!" Smiled Midoriya.

"Yeah..." I picked up a small paper menu. "What are you gonna have?" I asked. I looked up to see Izuku's face lighting up at the endless list of smoothie flavours. "I'll probably have a strawberry smoothie!" He finally said. "I honestly can't decide..."

A tall blonde waitress walked over to us. "What can I get you?" She asked, an obviously fake smile plastered on her face. "I'll ha-"

"A strawberry smoothie to share please!" Izuku cut me off. "Okay....anything else?" She said, writing down the order. "No thanks"

————————————————————

"Here you go!" The waitress carefully place a tall glass in the middle of the table. The glass had two paper straws (PROTECT PLANET EARTH) and a few strawberries floating at the surface.

The waitress hurried off to another table, leaving us alone. We sat in an awkward silence for a moment. "I don't really know what to say..." Izuku laughed. He's so adorable.

He pulled his chair in closer and I did the same. I felt my own cheeks go red as we shared the drink. My face was inches away from his. We looked at each other in unison. I began laughing. "Woah you're actually showing emotion!" Izuku laughed too.

"Only around you." I smiled, something I rarely did anymore. "Being with you gives me chance to forget my problems."

"ARGH YOU ARE AN ALIEN!" He jokingly yelled. "What about you? You're far to cute to be a human!"
————————————————————

Hi sorry for the late update!
Thanks for 500+ views. I'm so grateful! Have a wonderful day/night!