Who doesn't like cake?

Izu and I sat on the bed, leaning on each other. "Ah!" He gasped. "Um are you okay?" I asked. "When did you last eat?" He asked sternly. "Um....What about you?" I tried moving off the topic. "Don't change the subject!" It was incredibly hard not to laugh at him as even his pissed off face was adorable.

"Don't laugh this is serious!" He whined. I sighed and fell back on my bed. "I'm too broken to eat."

"W-what if it was a date?" His cute stuttering voice echoed through the awkward silence.

SLAM! The door flung open revealing a fan-girling Fuyumi holding a cup to her ear. "DATE?!" She squealed.

"What the fu- didn't I lock that?!" She completely busted the lock. "Ahahahah...." Awkward laughter filled the room.

"How much did you hear?" Asked Izuku. "Only 'What if it was a date'" she giggled. Midoriya went cherry-red and buried himself under the covers if my bed. "Now I'm totally not assuming anything but..." She took a deep breath and looked me dead in the eyes.

"SHOTO'S GAYYYYYY!"

"I date could mean anyone." I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour. "Judging by his reaction," She pointed at Midoriya. "I'd say you're both..." She took another deep breath.

  "GA-MmMmm"

I shoved my bandaged hands over her mouth. "What if he hears?" She raised an eyebrow at me and pushed away my hand. "He's at work..." She looked away "Thankfully..."

————————————————————

After eventually getting my sister to leave, I turned back back to Izuku. "Are you going come out from under the covers." I asked.

"NO! I'm too embarrassed..." He mumbled."And you can wipe that smug look off your face to!"

"How'd you know?" I asked teasing him slightly.

"I could feel it mocking me!" He said sourly.

————————————————————

"Please!" Begged Midoriya. "I thought this was about helping me to learn how to be normal again." I sighed.  He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Okay, okay...It has to be illegal to be that cute..." I turned round to face the small bakery at the corner of the street.

Izuku ran in like a little child. The bell rang as the door flew open. Sweet smells of cakes and pastries hit me but in all honesty it made me feel sick.

The emerald-haired boy walked back over to me with a small paper box wrapped in a ribbon. He had icing smudged all over his face and held an empty cupcake wrapper in his free hand.

I gently wiped away the icing with the tip of my thumb and watched him blush. "Here!" He lifted the box up and opened it. Inside was a red-velvet cupcake with snow-white icing which had red heart sprinkles dotted on the icing.

I lifted out of the box and raised it my my mouth. The sweet smell was incredibly strong and I almost gagged. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Izuku quietly chanted.

"I can't..." I sighed, placing it back in the box. "Everyone in this shop probably thinks you're an alien. Who doesn't like cake?!" Izuku placed his hands on his hips dropping the cake.

"Aw Shoot!"

"...."

"What?" He asked innocently. "Did you just say shoot?"

"Yeah my Mum says that if I swear Santa wont give me any presents for Christmas..."
I mentally face palmed as I looked into the eyes of this too cute cinnamon bun.

"Hey! Let's get smoothies!!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Yeah, let's." I agreed, taking hold of his hand and leading us out the shop.