Burn Marks and Bruises

I waved goodbye to Izuku and reluctantly entered my 'home'. I turned back one time to see a beautiful sky blotched with oranges and pink. A perfect moment about to be ruined as soon as I walked inside.

As if on que, shouts and screams erupted from the living room. I sighed in frustration. 'Don't let him win Fuyumi. I walked through the dimly lit corridor to see the the living room door ajar. I pressed my back against the pale wall making sure I couldn't be seen.

         Shouting, shouting, shouting

          Is that all this 'family' does?

My eyes squinted as I heard my name being thrown into the argument.

"He's your son!"

"He's a mistake!"

"How could you say that!"

My throat was dry and I felt like I would choke on all the tension in the air.

"He's a son of a bitch as well!"

"He is and I'm not talking about Mum!"

"How dare you!"

The painful sound of Fuyumi's scream echoed through my ears.

                     He slapped her...

           That's when I snapped

I charged into the room. My eyes were filled with unmeasurable rage. I sent a tower of ice straight into Endeavour.
"TODOROKI?!" Fuyumi's cheek was bright pink and tears streamed down her face.

"Get out of here Fuyumi. We've all had enough of his bullshit. Someone had to do something." Fuyumi raced out the door.

Before I could turn around, my 'father' had got his hands around my throat, burning every inch of skin he touched. I froze his hands and ripped my neck out if his iron grip. He charged at me. He landed a solid punch to my forehead. I flew across the room smacking into a bookshelf.

He went to hit me again but I shot another wall of ice shards at his face. I realised that a fire had begun in the corner of the room.

Within minutes the room was smothered in a blazing fire. Thick black smoke blurred my vision while choking me at the same time.

                           "AHH!"

My arm was completely crushed. It bent the wrong way. I fell to the charred floor and looked up to see my grinning father.

"You never learn..." His was cold, creepy but he smiled. Shivers ran down my spine.

He placed his foot on my skull. He slammed my head against the floor. I felt as if my head would crack open.

          "YOU NEVER LEARN!"

Black smoke swirling round my lungs, my vision blurry yet I could just make out my sister and....a green haired boy.

        "GET THE FRICK OFF HIM!!"

Run Izuku. RUN. Those words never left my throat. I fainted.