Chapter 7

She turned to me. "If SHIELD has been looking for you, Fury wants to meet you. If Fury wants to meet you, than you have some importance to someone in SHIELD, and if you gave importance to someone in SHIELD.." 

"Then that's what I'm missing. The missing memories. My family must have something to do with SHIELD." I concluded.

"Well this shit just got real." A voice came behind us.

We spun around to see two girls. A blonde and a redhead.

"Really River? Left us for a boy?" The redhead raised an eyebrow.

"Cooper, this is Aliana," Redhead. "And that's Taylor." Blonde. "This is Cooper. Also, I ran away, but not because of Cooper. You know how much my 'dad' cared about me. I was fed up."

"How'd you two meet?" Taylor asked.

"I ran away. Toxic step-dad. Ran all the way here, and found her laying on a park bench and decided to talk to her." I smirked.

"Not to mention the fact that SHIELD has been trying to get a hold of him for a while now. Specifically Steve and Clint, it seems." River added.

"So really Nicholas Fury is looking for him." Aliana laughed shortly. "Sounds like fun."

I noticed a small flame moving toward us. Then I realized it was a woman. "Uh River, whose she?"

"Aliana, Taylor, you can't say anything about us. Especially Cooper. Got it?" River said quickly upon seeing the woman.

"River, we have a problem. Tony on the right, Clint on the left, my dad behind." Taylor summed up.

"What the hell? Cooper, we need to get out of here. Taylor, Aliana, go. Give us a distraction please." River begged quickly.

They nodded, and spilt, giving us a 30 second window to get out. We made a beeline sprint in opposite directions, knowing exactly where to meet up. We had made this plan on the bus. She would go one way, I would go the other, and we would meet up in the cafe across from where we met.