Chapter 14

Hang on guys! This story is going to be coming to a close, I'll be surprised if you guys make it this far. Anyway, here we go..

I looked into her soft brown eyes, and leaned in. I kissed her softly, and she smiled, before pulling me back to her, and this was more passionate and deep. When we released for breath, she was smiling and blushing hard. She laid her head on my chest, and closed her eyes, as my arms tightened around her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Cooper?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

In the next two days, we had tickets, and our bags packed with some money, clothes, and anything extra.

"Coop?! I can't find my charger!"She cries in distress.

"Babe, you put it in your bag already. On the inside in the third pocket to the left." I called back.

She got quiet, and then added. "Oh yeah. Thanks!"

I chuckled. "Of course love."

I heard a voice from the outside of the door. Apparently, River had an apartment under her name. I honestly don't know why she didn't go here right after she ran away.

She walked in about to ask a question, but I held my finger to my lips, and motioned to the door, then my ear. She took a second, and I heard the voices again.

"Are you sure that they are here?" Clint asked quietly.