Chapter 15

"If they haven't left Manhattan, or New York in general, yet. She hasn't shown up anywhere else yet. This was her last known location." Tony sighed. "How are you going to tell him?"

"What?" Clint asked worriedly.

"That he's your long lost son?" Tony questioned.

"Only if he wants to know." Clint sighed.

River looked at me wide eyed, and I returned the look. They knocked on the door, and we stayed put. All of our stuff was in the secret compartment in the closet, and we moved quickly to the closet. They walked in, and completely missed us. We were hiding on the top of the closet, so if she fell from her place, she took me down to the ground with her.

"Guess we missed them." Clint sighed.

I saw River typing away on her phone, and suddenly a ping went off on Tony's phone.

"They're in Canada?!" Clint cried.

With that Tony cursed, and they left. We waited for a few minutes, before getting down, locking the door.

"Barton's your dad. You're the boy who went missing 7 years ago." She whispered in shock, before snapping right back into reality. "Grab your bags. We have to go. Now."

"Riv?" I worried, picking my bags up, and walking to the door.

"Don't question it Barton boy. We have to go, like now. We also have a pit stop to make before our flight." She raised her eyebrows, that told me to shut up.

"Right. Yeah, okay." I locked the door on the way out, and we moved secretly to her car. Again, I reiterate, I don't know why she didn't use this before.