Chapter 69

"Speaking of free agency, you single?" Darren asks LiAngelo.

Oh how nice, I just love this subject.

Lonzo, LiAngelo, Darren and I are currently in Atlanta to support the JBA team, even though I didn't really wanted to go the boys dragged me out of my bed cause they want me to get some fresh air and bla bla. 

"Are you nigga, or not?" Lonzo raises his eyebrows.

"That's a great question, are you single?" Darren asks again.

"Yeah I am" LiAngelo finally answers.

"Why you whispering?" Lonzo grins.

"Nah I'm not.. Ion know" LiAngelo shrugs.

I look up with a frown at him, this nigga. I don't even know why he's still in contact with that backstabbing bitch, but hey not my problem.

"What you mean you don't know!?" Lonzo frowns.

"Are y'all together or not?" Darren asks getting impatient.

"Like for real"

"That's what I'm saying, like what's going on here" Darren says.

I'm watching this whole conversation and I just know that LiAngelo is going to pop off at some point, because Lonzo and Darren are all up in his business and the cameras are capturing every little detail.

"How I'm supposed to know that" LiAngelo shrugs. "They ask me like I just got all the answers like.."

Darrens head shots up and he looks at LiAngelo with a deep frown, this is getting weirder with each second.

"Do you not have the answers?" He asks.

"You should have the answers" Lonzo laughs.

"Ion know" LiAngelo shrugs.

Sometimes I wish I could see what he's thinking cause this boy is talking about his own life like he doesn't run it.

"Honestly what you're saying is, you staying with her. That's what it sounds like" Lonzo says while sitting up.

"The fuck you mean, it sounds like he ain't know what the fuck to do with his relationship" I finally speak up.

Darren is snickering behind his phone and turns his head to look at LiAngelo's facial expression.

"It sounds like you under contract, you still text her everyday" Lonzo says.

"Ion text her everyday, first off all" LiAngelo quickly shuts that comment down.

"You gon lie" Darren says.

"Let's open yo text messages right now" Lonzo laughs.

"I'll give you a hundred if I don't see five days in a row" Darren chuckles while LiAngelo is busy on his phone.

"Don't delete them, what is you doin?"

Lonzo starts cracking the fuck up and I can't help but let out a laugh too, this is just to funny. I'm in a bad mood like everyday, but shit like this always makes me laugh cause these boys are just idiots.

"This not the time and place for that" LiAngelo says, trying not to laugh.

"I can't" I let out a laugh while shaking my head.

"That means she still got yo ass on locked, if you talking like that" Lonzo states.

"I'm legit asking you, away from the cameras. What's going o-" LiAngelo interrupts Darren real fast.