Chapter 59

Me, Lonzo and Nic walk out of the airport and I immediately hear LaMelo's loud ass

"Oh this Nic's spot right here!"

I chuckle while walking up to LiAngelo who gives me a side hug.

"Oh whassup" Nic smiles. 

"The beautiful city of Lithuania" Lonzo says while dapping LiAnglo up.

"It's a country but it's all good" Nic corrects Lonzo making me me laugh.

"You dumbass" I shake my head.

LaMelo walks up to me and gives me tight hug, I wrap my arms around his waist as he places a kiss on my head.

"Young love" Nic smiles making everybody laugh.

One thing Nic is known about, is that he is always happy. Like you have to do one hell of a job to get that man mad, LaMelo's annoying ass can't even seem to do it let along somebody else.

We take our luggage to the van and get inside, mr Hollywood A.K.A Lonzo immediately starts complaining about the fact that his phone isn't working out here, and I'm already getting annoyed because I'm hungry.

"Bro what's wrong with your girl bro" I hear LiAngelo say in the back.

I frown and turn around in my seat to look at him and Lonzo.

"Tell Denise to stop taking those guy, you're supposed to wear big clothes when you're pregnant!" LiAngelo starts laughing.

I just know that Lonzo doesn't want to say something about it because he doesn't wanna come over as a softie, but I can see from his facial expression that he doesn't like what LiAngelo is saying.

"And you needa shave yo beard and cut yo hair cuz you look like a hobo, but you don't hear us complaining" I say to LiAngelo causing LaMelo to laugh.

After waiting in the lobby for our room keys and actually taking our stuff upstairs to our rooms, we head to LaMelo's room.

"Ogh junkyard dog" Lonzo shakes his head as we walk inside the room.